Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

The product does not contain ethyl oleate
It sounds like you need to be more aware of the product you are selling people..... you always say " our products are top quality " obviously you at just a salesman that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground... All bullshit aside i keep up with this thread because I want to try and order from you guys... Everytime I get to close to pulling thr trigger a freaking red flag pops up......... fuck it...
Peace
D

It sounds like you need to be more aware of the product you are selling people..... you always say " our products are top quality " obviously you at just a salesman that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground... All bullshit aside i keep up with this thread because I want to try and order from you guys... Everytime I get to close to pulling thr trigger a freaking red flag pops up......... fuck it...
Peace
D
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely won’t be using their oils till theyre ethyl oleate and guiaiacol free
All products do not contain ethyl oleate, only SO50,SO100, and P200 contain very small amounts of guaiacol, and other products do not contain guaiacol. You don't have to order if you mind. Base oil: MCT, BB20% BA1%

The peptides and orals are great. Please work on the oils because you guys have bee
Peace
D
their peptides and orals are great from my experience. But yeah, pinning this shit is a death wish for the next 3 days

Back