Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

The product does not contain ethyl oleate
It sounds like you need to be more aware of the product you are selling people..... you always say " our products are top quality " obviously you at just a salesman that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground... All bullshit aside i keep up with this thread because I want to try and order from you guys... Everytime I get to close to pulling thr trigger a freaking red flag pops up......... fuck it...
Peace
D

It sounds like you need to be more aware of the product you are selling people..... you always say " our products are top quality " obviously you at just a salesman that doesn't know your ass from a hole in the ground... All bullshit aside i keep up with this thread because I want to try and order from you guys... Everytime I get to close to pulling thr trigger a freaking red flag pops up......... fuck it...
Peace
D
Thanks for the heads up. Definitely won’t be using their oils till theyre ethyl oleate and guiaiacol free
All products do not contain ethyl oleate, only SO50,SO100, and P200 contain very small amounts of guaiacol, and other products do not contain guaiacol. You don't have to order if you mind. Base oil: MCT, BB20% BA1%

The peptides and orals are great. Please work on the oils because you guys have bee
Peace
D
their peptides and orals are great from my experience. But yeah, pinning this shit is a death wish for the next 3 days

Tirzepatide group sale last two days
Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well on this beautiful day! To thank you for your continued support and encouragement to Meso, we decided to create a group purchase system for everyone, so our first group purchase product will be Tirzepatide 5mg 10mg 15mg 30mg 40mg 60mg !

So, what I want to say is

TR5 :Tirzepatide 5mg 60usd/box
TR10 :Tirzepatide 10mg 110usd/kg
TR15 :Tirzepatide 15mg 150usd/box
TR30 :Tirzepatide 30mg 190usd/box
TR40 :Tirzepatide 40mg 310usd/box
TR60 :Tirzepatide 60mg 500usd/box

Janoshik Third Party Test Report:

TR5: Janoshik Analytical
TR10: Janoshik Analytical
TR15: Janoshik Analytical
TR30: Janoshik Analytical
TR40:Janoshik Analytical
TR60:Janoshik Analytical

Group Buying Policy: The above products can be combined in any way. Minimum order amount is 300USD, free shipping. (You can add any product outside the group buy and get free shipping)

Free shipping. (USA, the entire EU, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Mexico)

If there is no dedicated line to where you need to send FedEx or DHL, there will be additional charges depending on the country.

About shipping: enjoy a second free reissue policy for any customs issues.

Quality assurance:
Sufficient packaging products, peptide content exceeds , purity 99%+, product vacuum packaging. Product Janoshik third-party testing.

Payment method:
All cryptocurrency payments (BTC, USDT, ETH, etc.)
Bank card transfer (USD, EUR, AUD). Alibaba payment, WeChat transfer, etc.

Group purchase promotion time China time:

October 12, 2024 - October 17, 2024

Shipping time
When you pay, you will be provided with the tracking number within 1-2 working days. The fastest delivery. Because we have prepared the product in the freight company.

If you are interested, you can contact our sales staff to order): (Ada, Ray, Fenna , Micli, Moon, Yoya, Rose, Nova, Bella, Tansy, ) If you don’t have our sales staff, you can add my contact information to assign a sales staff for you.

And a small note, we also have our brand new Discord server for you to chat, order and much more, so please join us so you can see more of us on:

SSA Discord:Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games

Telegram: @antonyabc
Whatsapp:+852 6525 4751
Email: eve@sigmaaudley.com

Thank you and hear from you as soon as possible!

why is 40mg more per mg than 30mg? production thing or sourced from different places? save a little on shipping but not that much..(as ratman already pointed out)

Back