Significant Lat Pull (Right Side)

OldGHGuy

Hey Meso! 3-4 Days ago I had a great back workout which included heavy close grip lat pulldowns. Nice strength, great pump and the usual focus on good form but I did go heavy and to failure and a little beyond (I was in the zone, man). After my workout, I grabbed my typical post workout drink (glass of lactose free chocolate milk) and sat down at the kitchen table and BAM! My right lat ot the lower end spasmed in a sharp pop that lasted a few seconds. The rest of the day I was fine but the following days have been fairly painful (especially at night) and have forced me to lay off any lifting.

Any ideas on stretches, treatment for such a thing? Hoping my GH will help speed the healing but looking for additional non-PED treatments. I've had littlw success with peptides in the past and probably wont go there.

Slowly recovering. I'm pretty sure its not a tear that would require surgery (I've had tears) so hoping to get over the accute stage and start stretching/light work to squash it

Getting old sucks because when you're "in the zone" its actually the "danger zone" for injury, especially near the end of a blast