Simple fat and weight loss guide

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, numerous hormonal imbalances, menopause, hypothyroidism. I could name 15 more lol.
Hypothyroidism is no joke. I lost 70lbs while maintaining my current crazy diet of 7-10k calories daily... simply by adding Synthroid. But now that I've lost that weight, I'm suffering extreme hunger daily when at 5k calories.

Crazy to see people still like this old post of mine as it's been over 2 years ago now. While it is unrefined and actually rough to read, it is simple yet effective method to get leaner. I still use very similar approach (a bit fine tuned for details) when I need to cut some slack of fat and bloat, it works faster than expected.

At the end of the day what's important is to stay consistent and don't cheat too much, you're only gonna lie to yourself.

For best results stay consistent no matter if you fail sometimes. Don't do extreme diets and make it more sustainable. Also don't set unrealistic goals and remember even legit 16% body fat looks good and is quite leanish and looks much better than many think. At 12% physique looks amazing and probably no need to go less than that for most people.

Also don't set unrealistic goals and remember even legit 16% body fat looks good and is quite leanish and looks much better than many think. At 12% physique looks amazing and probably no need to go less than that for most people.

As I get older I need to consider how lean to get.

As somebody who has been able to push through and get absolutely ripped in the past, I find it more difficult now, and I have less motivation (bad combination). LOL