Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

It's not only about the money that is missing or was somehow transfered to a bitcoin address that he has no access to, there is also a big risk for customers as someone else obviously has their data. OPSEC is a joke here.
It’s hard to imagine being that clueless… but here we are

@Senria Finally gave me full refund! He seems to be very apologizing and not being aware that someone scammed people from his mail. I believe this since when I contacted him on gmail instaed of the proton, he was completely clueless and told me that wasnt even his bitcoin, and he hasnt been a part of the conversation. He now says he will fix whats going on.

I do believe @Senria is trustworthy and wants to run a good and honest bussiness, but he gotta take care of the scammer.

I retract what I said previously, and Im glad that now he realized someone actually scammed people, he immediately refunded me everything without hesitation.

Im sure the other guys will get their orders aswell now that @Senria is aware of whats going on.

@Senria Finally gave me full refund! He seems to be very apologizing and not being aware that someone scammed people from his mail. I believe this since when I contacted him on gmail instaed of the proton, he was completely clueless and told me that wasnt even his bitcoin, and he hasnt been a part of the conversation. He now says he will fix whats going on.

I do believe @Senria is trustworthy and wants to run a good and honest bussiness, but he gotta take care of the scammer.

I retract what I said previously, and Im glad that now he realized someone actually scammed people, he immediately refunded me everything without hesitation.

Im sure the other guys will get their orders aswell now that @Senria is aware of whats going on.
Glad you got straightened out. I think there's some language barriers too.

Glad you got straightened out. I think there's some language barriers too.
This also, but I really think it was some other guy taht scammed me. He definetly wasnt good at english, while Senria is decent at communicating. Im sure he will straighten you guys.

@Senria as i said here, i do believe you are trustworthy and hopefully you will get your bussiness back on track! And good thing you got a new mail now.

Hey, if everybody gets the money back or the gear, i'd be willing to consider giving Senria a chance. Depends on why this mistake happened and how will they ensure this wont happen again.

Hey, if everybody gets the money back or the gear, i'd be willing to consider giving Senria a chance. Depends on why this mistake happened and how will they ensure this wont happen again.
Mine is still in the delivery window. I just wish I could get tracking since this isn’t a normal situation. I usually don’t even mess with tracking.