Smart drugs on cycle?

TuTriX31

Hey guys, started a cycle 2 weeks ago but I've read things about test having negative effects on studying.

Being a student at the moment this is a concern.

Current cycle is:
500mg of Test E - 250mg Mon/Thurs
Aromasin EOD
Winney in 5 weeks 50mg ED

Wondering if anybody has used modafinil while on cycle? And recommendations for dosing.

Cheers lads.

Im not sure about on a blast but I use 100mg of madafanil. Helps prevent drowsy driving and alertness for me. It is not a stimulant though. I like what it does for me.

I have used modafinil in the past, never running gear at the same time. But I can tell you that coffee is better than modafinil for a tedious reading. The good news is that coffee combines very well with gear :), I do not think you have any problems. If you are very sensitive of the stomach, add bakingsoda to your coffee, of course, the taste is disgusting but when you go in the seventh cup of coffee becomes quite pleasant.
Thanks for the vote of confidence @DrinkFlintWater

Thanks for the i
Im not sure about on a blast but I use 100mg of madafanil. Helps prevent drowsy driving and alertness for me. It is not a stimulant though. I like what it does for me.
Thanks for he input, I've herd it does great things for concentration and helps alot. Trying to gather extra info, every thing I've found on the net seems like a sales pitch... :/

I have used modafinil in the past, never running gear at the same time. But I can tell you that coffee is better than modafinil for a tedious reading. The good news is that coffee combines very well with gear :), I do not think you have any problems. If you are very sensitive of the stomach, add bakingsoda to your coffee, of course, the taste is disgusting but when you go in the seventh cup of coffee becomes quite pleasant.
Thanks for the vote of confidence @DrinkFlintWater
Coffee?! How easy is it to aquire? I've not seen it on any sites? Dark net maybe? What kinda dosing do you do? 7 cups sounds very excessive?

Coffee?! How easy is it to aquire? I've not seen it on any sites? Dark net maybe? What kinda dosing do you do? 7 cups sounds very excessive?

sorry caffeine,I mean. To read an horrible book,you know,two cups. But I like the natural caffeine like guarana too.But w/o sugar and if not an usual practice,its not bad.You could alternate with natural caffeine.

If you want something more stimulating, ephedra is great, kills appetite, and gives a buzz of energy. Primatene is over the counter and has ephedrine in it, works great too. I get a better focus from the ephedra products but it affects my libido and gives me limp dick....Modafanil does not kill my appetite or effect anything in the bedroom for me. So thats why i use it over other stuff.

Phentermine may also be an option for you. No experience on that one, sorry.

Modafinal doesn't really have a huge effect on concentration IMO. I'm comparing it to Adderall though.

I wouldn't get too concerned about test having a negative effect on you... The biggest distraction for me is sex. It is on my mind pretty much constantly on cycle... I wish it didn't overwhelm my thoughts so much but it does. Oh well, first world problems.

Phentermine is legal speed, adipex p 37.5 if you want to stay up, its the shit. Appetite suppressant for sure. Did I mention your wired?

Modafinal doesn't really have a huge effect on concentration IMO. I'm comparing it to Adderall though.

I wouldn't get too concerned about test having a negative effect on you... The biggest distraction for me is sex. It is on my mind pretty much constantly on cycle... I wish it didn't overwhelm my thoughts so much but it does. Oh well, first world problems.

are the chicks dancing naked in the room next to your study room?

If you want something more stimulating, ephedra is great, kills appetite, and gives a buzz of energy. Primatene is over the counter and has ephedrine in it, works great too. I get a better focus from the ephedra products but it affects my libido and gives me limp dick....Modafanil does not kill my appetite or effect anything in the bedroom for me. So thats why i use it over other stuff.

Phentermine may also be an option for you. No experience on that one, sorry.

What are you dosing the pills ephedra at? I never feel any kind of body buzz on it.

Back