Somatrogon (NGENLA) Test Run

Yeah agree. Curious about the bodybuilding application of NGENLA relative to tried and true hGH.

I think are at least 2 members here on it and @ChaseIrons just started running it too.

My first thought on a long acting GH would be the constantly elevated FFAs leading to insulin resistance but it'll be cool to see how this plays out in practice in someone that lifts and diets seriously.

Just saw chase irons post a video saying he ran labs 5 days after injecting ngenla and bloodwork showed none in his system. Doesn't sound like ngenla will live up to the hype if true

Just saw chase irons post a video saying he ran labs 5 days after injecting ngenla and bloodwork showed none in his system. Doesn't sound like ngenla will live up to the hype if true
I saw the first video when @ChaseIrons started taking NGENLA. There is a member here who posted values suggesting otherwise. 1 day post injection GH was high, and a week later IGF-1 was still elevated iirc.

Maybe they can chime in if they're reading this.

Since no one asked and it's after dark I'll just leave my opinions here:

1) NGENLA makes kids grow (studies) but the bodybuilding applications are unknown;

2) one member reported rapid rise in serum GH and sustained rise in IGF-1 levels one week post-injection of 10 mg NGENLA;

3) pricing is on par with pharma hGH, a little more expensive for the convenience of once-weekly injection vs twice daily;

4) AGAIN: bodybuilding applications unknown. Is it as good as tried and true twice-daily hGH administration?