Somatrogon (NGENLA) Test Run

Yeah agree. Curious about the bodybuilding application of NGENLA relative to tried and true hGH.

I think are at least 2 members here on it and @ChaseIrons just started running it too.

My first thought on a long acting GH would be the constantly elevated FFAs leading to insulin resistance but it'll be cool to see how this plays out in practice in someone that lifts and diets seriously.

Just saw chase irons post a video saying he ran labs 5 days after injecting ngenla and bloodwork showed none in his system. Doesn't sound like ngenla will live up to the hype if true
I saw the first video when @ChaseIrons started taking NGENLA. There is a member here who posted values suggesting otherwise. 1 day post injection GH was high, and a week later IGF-1 was still elevated iirc.

Maybe they can chime in if they're reading this.

Since no one asked and it's after dark I'll just leave my opinions here:

1) NGENLA makes kids grow (studies) but the bodybuilding applications are unknown;

2) one member reported rapid rise in serum GH and sustained rise in IGF-1 levels one week post-injection of 10 mg NGENLA;

3) pricing is on par with pharma hGH, a little more expensive for the convenience of once-weekly injection vs twice daily;

4) AGAIN: bodybuilding applications unknown. Is it as good as tried and true twice-daily hGH administration?

Can you give us a feels report?

Honestly, nothing special. Nails growing faster, water retention as usual, like 3~4ui hGH (at 10mg dosage weekly)

and what does your bloodwork show? im sure theres more than a few members who are curious tia

my basal hGH is <0.6ng/mL, 11 hours after injection peaked 4.5ng/mL and IGF1 raised +100ng/mL (basal IGF1 is 184ng/mL and peaked to 258ng/mL - 11 hours after injection)

7 days post injection, hGH was at 1.137ng/mL and IGF1 kept at 256ng/mL

-

in my humble opinion, I would use Ngenla + Lantus to break some plateau during an off-season

Honestly, nothing special. Nails growing faster, water retention as usual, like 3~4ui hGH (at 10mg dosage weekly)

my basal hGH is <0.6ng/mL, 11 hours after injection peaked 4.5ng/mL and IGF1 raised +100ng/mL (basal IGF1 is 184ng/mL and peaked to 258ng/mL - 11 hours after injection)

-

in my humble opinion, I would use Ngenla + Lantus to break some plateau during an off-season
thanks you @xeonmasters

-

long acting GH + long acting insulin is a recipe for disaster, with regards to mounting insulin resistance.

With that combination, insulin resistance will be unavoidable. It won't matter how much cardio you do, how much metformin you take, or GLPs you add

Even with normal GH and fast acting insulin that's in an out much quicker, you'll notice your fasted blood glucose starts to mount over time, which is why most people cycle the insulin, allowing themselves a period to let insulin resistance reset.

I would stick to fast acting insulin personally, and if it's not going to be cycled responsibly, as in 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off--another thing I'm seeing people do is incorporate fast acting insulin 1-2x a week on their heavy days (usually legs and back day), then the other days are carb cycling with fasted cardio. Doing it this way could let you run the insulin much longer without needing to necessarily do an "on" and "off" protocol for insulin resistance

checking your fasted blood glucose is important. It'll paint the picture of what's actually happening

Why is everyone beating around the bush that OP scammed another board member?

Why isn’t this product being called into question?

Whose the source of this?

Why is everyone beating around the bush that OP scammed another board member?

Why isn’t this product being called into question?

Whose the source of this?

Calling NGENLA into question? What question would that be?

There are a few sources here that carry it.

The Pinnacle drama is in another thread.

Calling NGENLA into question? What question would that be?

There are a few sources here that carry it.

The Pinnacle drama is in another thread.
Yeah. And the source. I have a lot to say about somatrogon. I might even be able to add particularity if I know the particular source, to boot.

Based on very few data points, I predicted 10 mg NGENLA/wk would be similar to 2-3 IU hGH/d. Pretty close to your estimate.
I dont see how that could be the case. 10mg Ngenla per week would be equivalent to 10 ÷ 7 = 1.42iu/day. That does depend on the half live though. I'm not saying this is fact, just saying what I think