[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Villain

Villain Member

Waiting for my replacement without a sign of it hitting my radar. One guy recommended dropping your measured liquid into some gelatin caps to avoid the fast as well as staining your teeth, which is why I’ll do when I get it.

TNotch347 likes this.
  2. Villain

Villain Member

Ugh, avoid the TASTE*

3. johnwelch

johnwelch Member

you got it?

4. Villain

Villain Member

Not yet but someone said it burns the back of their throat and someone else warned me that it’ll stain your teeth after repeated use. @shreddedlabs replied to my email so I should have it soon.

5. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

I have, yes to both. You have to shot for the back of the throat and flush it down with water to avoid staining your teeth.

It also does burn on the way down and it lingers for a little. It’s completely bearable, just annoying. Lol
    Also, seems to be dosed right. Sweating my fucking balls if at 400mg

Villain likes this.
  6. Villain

Villain Member

This is good news. Can’t wait till I get mine.

Dthcore likes this.
  7. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

You guys are nuts, lol. I'd spend more on caps elsewhere than deal with that. To each his own though...

Logan44551, HBK01 and SomeRandoGuy like this.
  8. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

Isa so cheap doe ;(

9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Continue to update here how the product is and how your cycle goes. It might not be as bad as I think and others might follow suite and buy it.

Dthcore likes this.
  10. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

For sure! I ran his orals before it became a mess so i have a decent reference point!

Tiredandhot likes this.
  11. Villain

Villain Member

I’m thinking the liquid will be fine

Tiredandhot and Dthcore like this.
  12. dirkmcgirk

dirkmcgirk Junior Member

any of you gents use injectable DNP yet? I'm really having reservations about pinning that shit but the alternative of capping raws isn't too much better

13. Villain

Villain Member

Make it a suspension and then cap your suspension before taking it. For some reason, pinning DNP does not sound like a winner.

14. It’s taking “600mg” of the recent batch of caps to make me sweat. Last summer’s caps had me sweating with 400mg. FWIW

I’d be more inclined to inject DNP than stain my teeth with the liquid. Unfortunately, we can’t be sure that corners aren’t getting cut. How can we expect someone to be sterile when they send out capsules that aren’t even tamped ?

Logan44551, Sleepyasf and Villain like this.
  15. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Great we have a taker for the injectable dnp. As for sterility. Is there anyone any way any lab that can do a test that would confirm whether or not an injectable is clean enough for injection?

16. Villain

Villain Member

I know SIMEC tests for bacterial contaminants, since they detected bacteria in another UGL’s gear. @janoshik probably can.

17. onslaughter

onslaughter Member

Transdermal doesn't work if you ever come across it

18. johnwelch

johnwelch Member

Day 1- I did 1,400
    Day 2- 1,000
    Day 3- I was so tired I couldn't even type the amount I did on my phone...

HBK01 likes this.
  19. Dthcore

Dthcore Member

So each cap is around 130mg is what you’re saying? I have a few myself. I ask so I know how to guess or adjust the dosage.

20. Sleepyasf

Sleepyasf Junior Member

What about DNP tablets? Like made with a pill press?

Could that potentially be an option?