Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

[Source] DNP ShreddedLabs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by shreddedlabs, Dec 7, 2018.

1. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Yeah nobody has tried it yet. Should I make it injectable just for the hell of it or make an oral solution?

2. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Oral solution. I have not read anything speaking of it ever used IM. Only orallys

3. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Alright will do haha.

4. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Current price list

Price List:
    DNP 200mg - $.45 per cap
    DNP 100mg - $.30 per cap
    DNP raws - $1.75 per gram
    albuterol 4mg 30ct- $10
    Tiromel t3 25mcg - $.50 per tab (Sold Out)
    AP T3 25mcg - $.50 per tab
    AP clen 40mcg -$.45 per tab
    T3 100mcg/mL 30mL - $10 (Sale)

weve got it but not tested by weights n measures yet:
    liquid Anadrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20
    liquid Winstrol 50mg/ml 30ml $20
    liquid Anavar 50mg/ml 30ml $25 (Sold Out)
    MK677 30mg/ml 30ml $35 (3 Left)
    Cardarine 30mg/ml 30ml $30
    LGD4033 20mg/ml 30ml $35
    Ostarine 30mg/ml 30ml $30

Shipping $10 or free when order over $50

5. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Anavar and Tiromel should be restocked soon.

@88GENERAL88 Are there any injectables, orals or ancillaries that you would like to see us stock?

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  6. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Oil based injectable Winny bro.

7. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Sent you email brobro

Sakuraba likes this.
  8. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

What’s WR brobro?

9. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Work release

10. juanchoknicks

juanchoknicks Junior Member

Good stuff already place my second order

11. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

But it suppose to be like a cross between Mtren and nandrolone, without aromatization. The problem that was had with the compound first it made its debut on shelves was: the capsules were dose at only 1mg. When in reality the effective dose is between 8-12mg Ed. So you can only imagine the amount of disappointment in when the users were 2-3weeks into a run, and using this shit that is suppose to be MG for MG, 10X more anabolic than M1T. Anyhow it does not aromatize, however, attaches to the progesterone receptor similar to Mtren/tren and can wreak havoc if not watched closely. The effects have been been said to increase fat loss on a dramatic level, probably due to its high level of connection with the AR, which are also found in fat cells. Also the compounds showed insane hardening with increased feed efficacy, JUST LIKE TREN. on paper tren looks like it would be a great bulker, however, anyone that has used tren definitely knows that just because it shows to be 5x more anabolic than test, knows that it doesn’t build 5times more muscles. However, the quality of muscle; due to the increase in nutrient partitioning seems to be a factor, which can speed up the time that new muscle can be created, coupled with significant increase in igf-1. The compound is said to be extremely toxic, probably the most hepatotoxic compound that ever touched down on the shelves. Not as toxic as Mtren, however, very close, being that this has been said to be methyltrienolone’s little brother. Anyhow, just thought I would drop a little bit of info that I have found regarding this compound since there really isn’t that much, and people’s experiences were flawed due to the recommended dosages when it first came out. I have been hesitant to give it a shot, but I am gonna pick some up to have on hand and use as a preworkout since one of the big differences between it and Mtren is that it lacks the lethargy that Mtren users face. With that being said it seems as if a preworkout shot or dose would have a nice little kick, without having to worry about falling asleep mid-workout. If anyone has any other info regrding this compound or experience it would be cool to share it positive or negative.

12. TorroXL

TorroXL Member

Hope to hear back from shredded today. Need a few thangs

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  13. Aesthetictech

Aesthetictech Member

Any injectable Orals. My boy General raving about injectable winny tho, I’m tryna give it a try

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  14. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Yeah @shreddedlabs - injectable winny would be a great idea, there are hardly any reliable domestics that carry it so if you can make that happen, I see a corner of the market submitting to you, especially with a name like shredded labs, I would think that any and all products that would be used by someone wanting to get shredded are a must. God willing their diet is in check, right ?Lol

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Aesthetictech likes this.
  15. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Anyone hear from @shreddedlabs in the last few days? Sent payment and shipping info Thursday night and haven't gotten a response. I know he's busy with work but would like to know something.

16. shreddedlabs

shreddedlabs Member

Hey everyone how are you all doing? This past weekend should be the last time that there is a period where there is a couple days where I can't reply. If you send me an email you should get one back within 24hours now. If you have sent me an email but haven't gotten a reply from me yet try sending me another email because I've replied to everything I can see in my inbox.

88GENERAL88 and Tiredandhot like this.
  17. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Thanks for the heads up shredded.

18. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Good shit bro

19. growfrance

growfrance Junior Member

Just posting here to get update notifications on the thread in case international shipping becomes an option

88GENERAL88 likes this.
  20. Ya' know... You could have just hit "watch thread" at the top of the page, underneath the thread title... Just sayin'. :D

Ah, just messing with you. i'm up past my bedtime and goofing off. But your post did turn on a lightbulb in the old noggin.

Since it sounds somewhat difficult to obtain DNP across the pond, someone willing to ship it overseas could probably make some good money if they were really determined.

Not suggesting this source, he's already declined, but maybe someone with advanced knowledge of DNP will come across this post and accept the challenge?

Stranger things have happened...