[SOURCE] Olympia Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Olympia Labs, Jun 16, 2019.

1. mp46

mp46 Member

6lbs of it after only 2 weeks of test E?

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, used to happen to me all the time.

3. Olympia Labs

Olympia Labs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Depends what levels of test he was previously at as well. Going from low test to that much can definitely add on a decent amount of water weight. Also +1 on logging meals.

@oceanus99 if your appetite is up, you might be eating bigger portions?

oceanus99 and T-Bagger like this.
  4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Steroids as a whole will increase your appetite. I was on Prednisone one time and didn’t put 2+2 together as to why I wanted to eat all the time. Wasn’t until my mom asked if I was on any meds that it clicked with me. My dad has always been skinny and gained so much weight when he was on Prednisone. Now imagine AAS and what that’ll do to you. Plus, water gain is a sign of estrogen while on AAS, so it all makes perfect sense.

oceanus99 and Olympia Labs like this.
  5. oceanus99

oceanus99 Member

I did increase my protein and carb portions just a little. I’m mainly impressed with how easy and quick my strength is going up. And I look leaner and larger. And yes muscle are definitely holding more water and glycogen.

6. chris587

chris587 Member

Agreed. 10-14 days in and my pants size usually go up 1-2 inches and weight increases 10 -12 lbs. 6 lbs aint much.

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. Swole Guacamole

Swole Guacamole Junior Member

Wait. Why on earth are you using a STOVE for "sterilization" when you have an autoclave?

Also, Can we please address the whole "using specially marked vials for opsec" thing. I would think that a vial marked with a weird sign would be more suspicious than a vial saying "testosterone enanthate". With the fentanyl scare I would presume more people would freak the fuck out about finding an unlabeled vial rather than something labelled testosterone. It's not just Olympia, I see several sources doing it and it just doesn't make any sense to me, you can use a label without advertising your lab name on it.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2019
  8. FishnTom

FishnTom Member

Any DNP coming at 200mgs or more

9. Olympia Labs

I got new lab equipment as well as fancier more descriptive labels if you go back a few pages. Raws have also arrived for a bigger stock. They are being brewed and will be sent to @Weights & Measures for testing. I wish I could edit the original post with this info but it doesn’t let me. You’ll just have to scroll up a few pages to follow along with what’s going on. This is why I initially paused production, to upgrade equipment, labels, have testing for each compound done. Should only be another week or so, depending how fast I get the lab results from weights and measures.

10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Well at least you’re not like that POS Sherlock Labs thinking it’s ok to just try and start a new thread, hoping no one will read his other thread.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  11. Olympia Labs

Sorry no DNP coming anytime soon.

FishnTom likes this.
  12. Are we getting Superman logos on those labels or not? 'Cause i ain't buying shit without a Superman logo. The logo means the gear is G2G. Everyone knows that.

13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

[SOURCE] Olympia Labs

Burn this mutha down.

14. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Did you not happen to see a dnp seller already on the forum???

FishnTom likes this.
  15. FishnTom

FishnTom Member

Messaged that shredded guy and no reply is their someone else

16. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Give him time, he's active on this site now. Post in his thread.

FishnTom likes this.
  17. FishnTom

FishnTom Member

He just messaged me thanks bro

18. Swole Guacamole

Swole Guacamole Junior Member

My apologies, I'm still getting used to Meso and didn't realize it didn't let you update the OP. Thanks for answering though, I was a little confused because I knew you had a sterilizer on hand

Olympia Labs and FishnTom like this.
  19. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey Swole? I’m just wondering why you’re all of a sudden on MESO after all your time on SST. You’re even a mod there. It’s cool that you’re here, I’m just curious is all.

20. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'm curious as well, I'm on SST too. I'm thinking due to the activity here, SST isn't too active with daily posts.

T-Bagger likes this.