[SOURCE] Pharmaceutical Grade Anabolics (PGANABOLICS) CANADA DOMESTIC + USA/NT

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CanadaHumanGrade, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

Not surprised, some of us had felt this to be true all along..

2. LVBB

LVBB Junior Member

So pga signed up to call me a scammer but never messaged me like I asked him so we can rectify this order. You are an asshole bud and by the looks of things you've been dealt the death blow here. I'm going to move on but to anyone thinking of buying of pga, HE IS A SCAMMER AND A LIAR!

SmallWoody likes this.
  3. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cant say ive ever seen that happen, is that an option @Millard Baker ?

Cityofgrit likes this.
  4. SmallWoody

SmallWoody Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Although this thread is cancer. I think it would be a good idea not to delete it. All the Potential buyers googling PGA before they place an order would come here to see his history and possibly find another source

Vita, Freakmidd and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  5. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I hear you, No Definitely do not delete this gem of a thread, i was thinking of "prevent further postings" when i think of closed.

Freakmidd and SmallWoody like this.
  6. Seattle23

Seattle23 Member

I've seen one thread that was locked down here. Imo this thread is a good candidate haha

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  7. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Still waiting on items.... he went mia ? Does he usually do this? Hopefully I didn’t get scammed

8. EazyE

EazyE Member

How long?

9. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Well Wednesday he said he would let me know when it’s shipped the next day and haven’t heard from him since.. hopefully he’s ok. I’ll just patiently wait. Just I needed my stuff by Wednesday next week. Cause I work a rotation kinda job and Will be away...

10. 3ml

3ml Member

Dude.
    Chill out a couple days is no big deal
    These guys get busy

EazyE likes this.
  11. 3ml

3ml Member

Here’s another thing
    Sometimes a week isn’t enough with Canada post. I have had things re routed all over fucking Canada before receiving so maybe plan better and get a PO Box

EazyE likes this.
  12. EazyE

EazyE Member

The only thing that moves slower is railroad transport....Lol

3ml likes this.
  13. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

This dude is a scammer. You are fucked and should have done your homework first.

14. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You were just in NN's thread saying this..you didn't order from him, he doesn't deal with news, so why were you posting this in his thread? Now you are in this one posting the same thing. PGA isn't here, he was banned for creating multiple fake handles to discredit his competition and bump his own brand. So, I would suggest you bring up your complaint with whomever you ordered from.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  15. Axxium

Axxium Junior Member

Actually he’s not a scammer.. he sent me product +1 rep

16. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Actually no one gives a fuck because he's banned and gone.

17. 3ml

3ml Member

So why the fuck are you on here babbling
    Do you have holes in your brain

18. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Will you STFU and stop polluting all of the Canadian threads with your bullshit?

Go headbutt a tablesaw or bust open a thermometer and drink it or something.

19. DeeCee

DeeCee Junior Member

I ordered clomid and hcg from this guy a few months ago and was happy with the products, delivery and communication and was considering placing my next cycle order with him. Im glad I checked in here first, I won't be rolling the dice now.

20. LVBB

LVBB Junior Member

Actually you’re a complete fucking idiot