Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)

Ironlion: said they would contact Jano on sterility testing

Axle: wouldn't believe anything he says. Watch actions.

Neo: well, you know. Looking to score some promotion points with one off sterility test. Did not sound genuine on really rasing the bar

GenericAsia: said he would address my comments on the testing and that he would share details.

Matrix Labs (SST): agreed to sending in some samples for metals and endotoxins.

Not much progress at this point. Thanks for asking.
Also kits4less (approached @ SST). Said they would try sterility and endotoxin screen on their GH.

@readalot Where did you get the deca from ? A clinic I assume ?

Have you requested sterility testing and heavy metal testing from the clinic ?

if yes, can we see those results.

If not, what makes you assume the deca from
The clinic is heavy metal free and sterile ?

Also if not, are you going to send in a sample of it so we can have that to compare to the ugl ones ?

@readalot Where did you get the deca from ? A clinic I assume ?

The nandrolone decanoate I am using comes from a 503b outsourcing facility (basically a higher tier compounding pharmacy). Never take AAS from a clinic. Always make sure it comes from a pharmacy. The only legal source of nandrolone decanoate in the US is compounding pharmacies.

Have you requested sterility testing and heavy metal testing from the clinic ?
No. Again, the shrewd consumer would contact the compounder or pharma company and request a C of A like the one I posted in this thread for my pharma test cyp. You don't request this info from the clinic.

It's funny you should ask this though. Some compounders refuse to share the C of A with the patient and instead only share with clinic. They hide behind some kind of IP BS. It is a big red flag that puts them on same footing with UGL IMO. Hence nothing more than legal UGL.

I am currently still getting the run around on the C of A. Empower is the pharmacy. I would accept the C of A if acceptable based on USP standards.
if yes, can we see those results.
If I get it I will share it.

If not, what makes you assume the deca from
The clinic is heavy metal free and sterile ?

You can go to FDA website and read inspection reports from compounding pharmacies. They are entertaining. If no C of A is provided then I have no documentation to show that the product is sterile and below spec for various USP impurities. I do have the modest assurance it is a 503b facility with clean room and sterility procedures.

Personal anecdote: I have been using this vial for a few weeks with no adverse reactions or infection.

Also if not, are you going to send in a sample of it so we can have that to compare to the ugl ones ?
If I don't receive the C of A I will look elsewhere next time for a compounder who will provide them for their injectable products. Having to test your pharma product for sterility and potency is asinine but noble on the part of the customer/patient.

Also kits4less (approached @ SST). Said they would try sterility and endotoxin screen on their GH.

In that case, we would know that is also a test that would refer to The Lobster, because the last we heard was that kit4less has been buying it from him, to resell.

In that case, we would know that is also a test that would refer to The Lobster, because the last we heard was that kit4less has been buying it from him, to resell.
I honestly can't keep track. I spend too much time as it is. How can one keep tabs on every roach in the house.

Thanks for the Intel. What a hellscape.

I spend a lot of kcals answering your questions. Please also do me the same courtesy when digesting the info I share and when responding back.

My last question for now. If I may , sir ?

When all the sterility and heavy metal testing come back passing with flying colors. What will be your first reaction ?

Shit your pants , cry (sad tears of course ), faint?

Which it is it will be sir?

Genuinely curious and sincere because I have feeling you want the test results to come back bad at this point , not that your a bad person, but all this campaigning and talking about it , if the results came back fine, that would most likely upset you a little , no?

Here is the creep, the retard that says people chase him around the forum.
Oh, look.
Go and stick some tea tree oil where the sun doesn't shine, tuna melt from hell

When all the sterility and heavy metal testing come back passing with flying colors. What will be your first reaction ?

Shit your pants , cry (sad tears of course ), faint?

Which it is it will be sir?

Genuinely curious and sincere

not that your a bad person

would most likely upset you a little , no?

Sounds super sincere. I appreciate your concern for me.

Do you by chance design experiments or do statistics for a living?

Back