SpartaPharmaUSA (Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by SpartaPharmaUSA, May 17, 2019.

1. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ohh this is so fucking gold:

WTF he yapping about? We drove him back to his board and he never got us eating out of his hand LMFAO.

cochino, T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lmao, if this little faggot actually had a dick, I’m sure he would try to self fellate, so he just sucks his own tits as he fingers himself instead.

The Terminator and MindlessWork like this.
  3. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well, I would argue that it’s the opposite of what @BluesecSST laid out. He’s a smart guy but us big bad FUDers were banned over there. Yet we still have them immersed in this thread. So we’re so obviously GOOD at being the dumbest delusional motha-FUDers around that we can continue to FUD their whole board up despite not being able to post there directly.

We used @Tiredandhot as our little pawn. While he was taking a 5 min break from dickriding and sucking cock over there he saw that we were monitoring the SST board. It’s all part of or FUDing diabolical plan to infiltrate and take down the 52 member SST.

So after @tiredandhot’s five min break was up and Cap’nAmerica slapped him in his face with his cock letting him know it was time to get back to sucking. @Tiredandhot warned the SST “ummph slurp... MESO IS... thrrp... ummph... watching the.... suck suck... gag... slurp SST”

And now SST members are migrating over to read all of our FUD here. Thanks @Tiredandhot. And a big thank you to the rest of the SST. Oh I see 3 more of your former members just defected over to MESO. You’re down to 49 members if I did my maths right.

4. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

@BluesecSST hey bitch - come on back over here! Please, have us eating out of your hand again!

5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

This whole fiasco has made me think even less of SST. I didn't think that was even possible, but here we are.

That Ballsac guy is shifty as fuck. If that's the quality of mod that they have over there then I feel sorry for them. What kind of mod (on a source board no less) gives two thumbs up based on a shiny fucking label? Forget HPLC testing, they have the feelz. I hear that WADA is considering switching to the feelz due to increased accuracy.

It's cute how they like to pretend that Meso is full of meanies and idiots. There's a reason why we have some of the best sources in the business on this board.

They have labs named after designer handbags, for fuck sakes.

6. BigBaldBeardGuy

Armani is legit as fuck. It’s Ar-fuckin-mani.

Don’t they also have a Versace Labs too?

UnicornJizz Labs and GayRainBlow Pharma are waiting to be blown... I mean “verified”

7. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Don't forget Gucci Labs...

What a joke.

MindlessWork likes this.
  8. MindlessWork

Yup they got ran off here for being a total shitshow. What disrespect for the luxury handbag maker. :rolleyes:

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Funny how every rejected lab here makes their way to SST. That speaks volumes as to the mods and the people over there.

MindlessWork and cochino like this.
  10. BigBaldBeardGuy

Yo brochachas. To distract you from our shitty aromasin results, we’re going to refer to that from now on as “MESO drama”. Oh and BOOM stay tuned for the big Sparta sale announcement!!!!

Straight from the How to Source Manual halfway down page 73 “When there’s any doubt run a sale”.

11. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I feel like this is becoming a war between Meso and SST.... that @BluesecSST is quite the double talking little bitch. He's like a used car salesman at a lot in the shittiest part of town.

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  12. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

He’s got the jaws of a cock sucker, so when he’s not sucking cock, he’s gotta exercise it somehow.

13. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I love how @Ballsecks is over there saying that we don't want SST members over here. Nobody ever said that. SST members are plenty welcome, here. What was said was that we don't want people here who act like members and then go tattle on us at SST like the class rat bitch.

The guy is such a weasel. I guess when your board has all of 20 members you need to keep whoever you can by whatever dishonest means necessary...

14. MindlessWork

BallSack is the admin there and when he speaks his sheep listen :rolleyes:

cochino, T-Bagger and Test_Subject like this.
  15. foreversmallz

foreversmallz Junior Member

Bingo. And this was a good thread too:

Sparta Pharma Test Cypionate results

tldr..... Jano testing showed Sparta's dosing was off but not terrible. Sparta attacks Jano's testing methodology and asks for pics of his equipment, Jano follows through, Sparta disappears. It's even more comical knowing Jano's history on Meso!

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LMAO, he confirmed their gear was shit and that was the last you heard from them. And yet that yelruP continues to slurp away and defend and the bitch ass mods keep them there as a verified source. Pathetic.

MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  17. BigBaldBeardGuy

IMG_6942.jpg

That’s right fuckers. I’m your leader.

Any suggestions on where to fling shit at next?

Oh and @mp46 they really took your “someone should setup to source there” as LITERAL as in send one of our sources over to infiltrate them.

Skorecese, bolder, Blange89 and 4 others like this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, you sure showed everyone how you took the high road @Tiredandhot! Not posting here but posting there truly shows how much of a bitch you are. Must be all of that Sparta Masin you’re taking.

19. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I'm getting extraocular gains from rolling my eyes so hard.

It's hard to believe that people can be that obtuse. Unreal :rolleyes:

cochino, BigBaldBeardGuy and T-Bagger like this.
  20. My earlier point exactly. "These select members". If you have a problem with someone, bring it to their attention and for the betterment of the board, work to change it.

Nah, that's too hard. Just run to another board and bitch about it.
    Oh well, i tried. Anywho... You guy's know what tomorrow is!
    Looking forward to a knock em dead intro by Buff Sexington. That kid's gonna be a star!