SpartaPharmaUSA (Domestic)

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by SpartaPharmaUSA, May 17, 2019.

1. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

2. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I always felt like SST was full of college kids who take aas but don’t actually work out look “good”for the 4 weeks they ran dbol at 100mg and then that’s it.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Probably 100% accurate.

MindlessWork and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  4. You dont need to workout if you take steroids, obviously.

I take my Tbol and Drol every day, fuck test. I'm too afraid of needles.

Dont need pct if you don't come off gear
    Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

5. Villain

Villain Member

Yet you continue posting at SST and talking shit over there. Let’s discuss this “high school drama”, shall we?

6. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Wow, just wow. I haven't said anything about meso on SST since this thread ended, yet you want to continue to keep the drama going? Unbelievable. I've been trying to stay active here, yet I keep getting hounded about this. I've been more active here than at SST.

7. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

^^^^^ This is why I originally gave you shit for talking badly about MESO over there. If you like MESO you shouldn’t have complained about MESO. You talked about your family and then you wonder why they kick you out.

I think an open apology would go a long way to getting you back to a point where you might be able to participate here without taking so much shit over it.

8. Villain

Villain Member

August 1st you were still running your cock holster over at SST about taking the high road and not responding AT MESO. Real high road, when you flap those gums at SST about Meso and the same 3-4 people—whom you fail to name—on another board.

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Guess it feels good to get an “atta boy” from that cock sucking @BluesecSST. I bet that little bitch gives good back rubs.

10. cochino

cochino Member

You talked shit about MESO there. You shit on all of us here. I don't care what anyone else says, you aren't wanted here. Go back to SST, and lick their hairy buttholes after you're finished with their cocks. You've already proved to be very good at that.

11. You know you’d suck your own dick if ya could

12. I don’t believe that cock is long enough to cause any gagging, certainly not thick enough for a whole lotta slurping but you painted that picture well father

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m sure nearly every boy has tried. Haven’t been able to since I was like 13.

The Terminator likes this.
  14. You were able to suck your own dick when you were 13?

15. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is SPARTA...madness!

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Lol, I’ve said enough.

MindlessWork likes this.
  17. Damn you must of been extremely flexible to have been able to suck your own little T-bagger lol

TX_Hempknight and MindlessWork like this.
  18. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ve heard you can break your neck.

19. I cannot self-terminate

TX_Hempknight, TorroXL and T-Bagger like this.