Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

There's a link to their Google docs list communication has been exceptional for me. I've got 50 to 60 bottles of shit heading my way which will get variance testing. Specifically interested in seeing how the clen and t3 and methyl tren Are dosed
mate, you ordered them with labels and box

The vials carry the brand label and their box with the brand.
View attachment 285374
We cooperate with professional transportation companies. Please rest assured that there will be no problems with transportation. We will first transport the goods to the local transit warehouse in the United States and then send them to the customer's address to ensure 100% safety of domestic transportation.

We cooperate with professional transportation companies. Please rest assured that there will be no problems with transportation. We will first transport the goods to the local transit warehouse in the United States and then send them to the customer's address to ensure 100% safety of domestic transportation.
This is good news, and the domestic reship service is free?

Why even approach the market with something like 96% gh when we have access to 99%+ for cheaper with no dimer? Step your game up.
Na 99% isn't normal. Even 98% is really high. 96-97% is great if it's low dimer. If someone can pump out consisten 96-97% with low dimer and beat QSC's 34 cents per IU we've got a winner

@Senria it's still much preferred to send unlabeled stealth. There's no telling what could happen once it's even made it through customs. A box could break open or a vial break open and they open it to check. We need stealth shipping ASAP. This should be the norm. Just put a UPC number or identification number and that's it. I'd number gets emailed

@Senria it's still much preferred to send unlabeled stealth. There's no telling what could happen once it's even made it through customs. A box could break open or a vial break open and they open it to check. We need stealth shipping ASAP. This should be the norm. Just put a UPC number or identification number and that's it. I'd number gets emailed
OK
I understand. We will do this as soon as possible and ship using similar packaging as the beauty peptides.

Na 99% isn't normal. Even 98% is really high. 96-97% is great if it's low dimer. If someone can pump out consisten 96-97% with low dimer and beat QSC's 34 cents per IU we've got a winner

^This. People thinking 99% is way better than 97% don't understand how testing works. A 96% sample can "accidentally" test at 97% just as easily as a 98% sample can test at 97%. It's the same shit; evidence: see variance testing that Jano provides.

And when it comes to efficacy, who's crying about 97% causing side effects other than the pharma bro's? Same for dimer.

Just submitted the order for the Tirz 20mg. Communication was seamless and customer service was great.

Did confirm shipment is being sent to US warehouse prior to label with my name is placed on the shipment.

Will keep posted.

Just submitted the order for the Tirz 20mg. Communication was seamless and customer service was great.

Did confirm shipment is being sent to US warehouse prior to label with my name is placed on the shipment.

Will keep posted.
Please rest assured. We provide free transfer service

Many customers are interested in our packaging
First, we will put the product into an aluminum foil bag and use a vacuum machine to vacuum it.
1717639368658.png

Next, the carton will be fully pasted to make it more solid.
1717639444108.png

Completely wrap the vacuum-packed aluminum foil bag with a foam bag and stuff it into the carton to ensure safety during transportation.
1717639523654.png

Finally, use tape to tie it up again
1717639653310.png

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back