Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

They selling changland livewell stuff now ?
i believe they are reshippers similar to changland and maybe JY pharma. with the exception that they surpass changland customer service and theyre doing a bunch of testing. prices are great too. now if we can get them to add some 25mg and 50mg tbol lol

i believe they are reshippers similar to changland and maybe JY pharma. with the exception that they surpass changland customer service and theyre doing a bunch of testing. prices are great too. now if we can get them to add some 25mg and 50mg tbol lol
They mentioned manufacturing may be in the works as well.

Never mind just a new thread no new test results: my bad.

thanks. Do you have the price list ?

Can you DM it to me

Not sure what their average is but I placed a small trial order on the 27th received tracking on the 29th. Haven’t heard anything or had any movement since. We’ll see I guess

Hello, because some orders on the 29th did not catch the flight, they were delayed to the next flight, so there will be some time errors.
Not sure what their average is but I placed a small trial order on the 27th received tracking on the 29th. Haven’t heard anything or had any movement since. We’ll see I guess

Srylab (Senria) China Factory Source
Hello, members of meso, I am Gavin, responsible for the sales of Srylab. At present, the company mainly sells anabolicsteroids、 peptides、raw powder and SARMs
About our company:
1. Our company is not an agent sales company. We have our own production line. Whether it is product price or product quality, we are better than most suppliers in China. At present, we have arranged the first row of products for Janoshik testing. The results of the test have been announced. The second batch of product tests (blind tests) have been sent to the Janoshik laboratory. I believe there will be results soon.
2. We transport all orders by air. We have never considered shipping packages by sea, just to ensure that customers can receive the goods as soon as possible. We have our own warehouses in the United States, Australia, Europe, and Canada. The packages will be sent to the warehouse first, and then shipped to the customers by the warehouse.
If the package is lost or damaged due to transportation, we will reissue it for free;
If there is a problem with the product quality, we will also reissue it for free;
If you are sent the wrong goods, congratulations, I will not let you return the wrong goods, and I will reissue you the correct goods for free.
(Please don't ask me for a refund, it would hurt me more than killing me!)

If you want to get a price list or have any business questions, please contact me.
Whatsapp: +8617688223006
Telegram: Mona857
Threema: KR7C34RY
Email: lucy.cui0102@outlook.com (Please add me as a contact to prevent my email from being identified as spam.)