Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

Just a heads up I heard back - be careful here guys. They’re saying they accidentally shipped double my order and wanted me to pay for the extra in advance. I’ll gladly pay for the double but not before I receive… I’ve seen scams like this before so just be wary. I’ll update if and when I receive.

@Senria Are you going to answer my mail so we can end this as you said? I contacted you immediately monday from 2 different protonmails and no response?
Should I try your gmail maybe?

Just a heads up I heard back - be careful here guys. They’re saying they accidentally shipped double my order and wanted me to pay for the extra in advance. I’ll gladly pay for the double but not before I receive… I’ve seen scams like this before so just be wary. I’ll update if and when I receive.
They did the exact thing to me. I'm pretty sure my order isn't coming so I ordered from somewhere else so I don't run out. Did you pay for your order before they asked for more? I did but didn't pay the request for more.

They did the exact thing to me. I'm pretty sure my order isn't coming so I ordered from somewhere else so I don't run out. Did you pay for your order before they asked for more? I did but didn't pay the request for more.

Yes - they offered to double it if paid extra and I declined and sent the original amount. Several days later I was told they doubled it by accident and if I would pay for (for more than what I was originally offered to double). I said if it lands I’ll pay but not before that. Seems like an exit scam to me.

Yes - they offered to double it if paid extra and I declined and sent the original amount. Several days later I was told they doubled it by accident and if I would pay for (for more than what I was originally offered to double). I said if it lands I’ll pay but not before that. Seems like an exit scam to me.
Yeah I paid and his response was the order was doubled and shipped before it was caught. And he sent me another bitcoin address. I'm not accusing them of anything but It's odd they messed up both our orders.

Yeah I paid and his response was the order was doubled and shipped before it was caught. And he sent me another bitcoin address. I'm not accusing them of anything but It's odd they messed up both our orders.
THIS! I made an order during the promo, I sent BTC and he confirmed. Then he wrote me a completely different price than what we agreed to, so I asked for refund and they said they would refund the payment.

Then they completely ghosted me, so I wrote to @Senria he on meso, and said that I was using the correct mail but the bitcoin they gave me wasnt their btc.

So now Im waiting for refund, he said he would compensate with free products, but now again he is not responding. For some reason its too hard for them to refund only 105USD, instead of just refunding and move on.

THIS! I made an order during the promo, I sent BTC and he confirmed. Then he wrote me a completely different price than what we agreed to, so I asked for refund and they said they would refund the payment.

Then they completely ghosted me, so I wrote to @Senria he on meso, and said that I was using the correct mail but the bitcoin they gave me wasnt their btc.

So now Im waiting for refund, he said he would compensate with free products, but now again he is not responding. For some reason its too hard for them to refund only 105USD, instead of just refunding and move on.
I really hope you get it. I didn't do the refund so I'm hoping mine comes. It's still well within the delivery timeframe so there's a chance.

Ya man i really hope that he just refund to end this stupid thing.

Hopefully you will get your stuff, hopefully you the order wasnt too large?
I really hope you get it. I didn't do the refund so I'm hoping mine comes. It's still well within the delivery timeframe so there's a chance.

This is very exit scammy if they are claiming the "accidental double order sent" and asking for more payment, in more than one customer situation.

It is possible that nothing will be sent out in the first place.

Brings to mind the type of bs that low level telegram "dealers" (scammers) attempt with their victims. For example, claiming an issue suddenly came up during shipping, and now an extra fee is needed to complete the delivery.

People should not pay anything further imo. This is sketchy and not normal.

Take screenshots of your interactions especially if it is done somewhere that may get wiped.