Sry Lab (Peptides, SARMS,Steroids)-International & Domestic Shipping

I'm having trouble following this. TWO double orders? They were shipped, right @Senria?

@Zarioh @Sourpower are you waiting for double packs to arrive? It will be interesting if they land. Then I think it'd be fair to discuss how it is handled moving forward.
Nah never shipped. Whoever “got into” the account tried to have me pay for a double order.

If @Senria is telling the truth than he didn’t even send me payment information. It was intercepted by whoever before and they took my USDT and then when I asked for an update said “whoops sorry we double shipped pay me 250 and we’re good.”

Nothing has shipped. it’s a scammer

If it had double shipped I’m fine paying for it, but not on someone’s word alone.

Glad you got straightened out. I think there's some language barriers too.
I want to explain myself and the issues that have come up. I’m not trying to make excuses, but I just want to state facts.

English is not my first language and sometimes translation is not accurate. What I read and try to say has different meaning or understanding from my language to English. So I ask for your patience and understand the language problems.

I was in the hospital with my wife and recently born child. I was not focused on business because my concern was for my family. I did not care about much other than my family. No excuse, just being honest.

I am also frustrated with always getting scammed. I try to do best for the customer, but always costing me money. I have an internal investigation for employee involvement. This will be resolved. If there is a situation you feel is potential problem contact SRY before making payment or exchanging information.

This is my principal business. I must take care of my customer and show my appreciation. If I lose my customers, I will fail the business and my employees. I will make some changes and make it better. You will see more favorable prices and unique concepts for future sales and promos.

I hope you understand and continue to support SRY.
I will do better.

I'm having trouble following this. TWO double orders? They were shipped, right @Senria?

@Zarioh @Sourpower are you waiting for double packs to arrive? It will be interesting if they land. Then I think it'd be fair to discuss how it is handled moving forward.
No, I didnt end up order anything. I canceled immediately, not because of double shipping, but because the guy I spoke(NOT senria but probably a hacker/scammer) to seemed sketchy and suddenly after I ordered, he wanted more BTC than we agreed to. So he said he would refund, which he never did, but now @Senria fixed everything and gave me full refund.

So no, I didnt order anything really.

I want to explain myself and the issues that have come up. I’m not trying to make excuses, but I just want to state facts.

English is not my first language and sometimes translation is not accurate. What I read and try to say has different meaning or understanding from my language to English. So I ask for your patience and understand the language problems.

I was in the hospital with my wife and recently born child. I was not focused on business because my concern was for my family. I did not care about much other than my family. No excuse, just being honest.

I am also frustrated with always getting scammed. I try to do best for the customer, but always costing me money. I have an internal investigation for employee involvement. This will be resolved. If there is a situation you feel is potential problem contact SRY before making payment or exchanging information.

This is my principal business. I must take care of my customer and show my appreciation. If I lose my customers, I will fail the business and my employees. I will make some changes and make it better. You will see more favorable prices and unique concepts for future sales and promos.

I hope you understand and continue to support SRY.
I will do better.
First, Congratulations on the child. Secondly - can you confirm my most recent email was received and that you will be shipping my order? Just reply to it. Thanks

No, I didnt end up order anything. I canceled immediately, not because of double shipping, but because the guy I spoke(NOT senria but probably a hacker/scammer) to seemed sketchy and suddenly after I ordered, he wanted more BTC than we agreed to. So he said he would refund, which he never did, but now @Senria fixed everything and gave me full refund.

So no, I didnt order anything really.
@roofer22 got the same email that ask for more money. It's not only you or Sourpower that got the same issue.

@roofer22 got the same email that ask for more money. It's not only you or Sourpower that got the same issue.
Well @Senria solved everything for me yesterday and refunded me everything, he even suggested instead of refund I could order for double the amount I paid worth of products, but I prefered refund. Im sure the Senria will help the other guys aswell.

Well @Senria solved everything for me yesterday and refunded me everything, he even suggested instead of refund I could order for double the amount I paid worth of products, but I prefered refund. Im sure the Senria will help the other guys aswell.
Oh no not the double thing again lol

It's great that you praise him now but you have at least 20 posts when you ask him for money and took him 3 weeks to do so.

I’m just messing around
Ya all good.
It's great that you praise him now but you have at least 20 posts when you ask him for money and took him 3 weeks to do so.
I dont praise him, but I do believe that it wasnt him scamming customers. I agree tho, it took way to long, but hopefully he will get everything correct from now on. We can only wait and see.

You are right tho, I think I made my situation clear, so I will not keep "praising him" as this was not what I intended to do. I hope the other guys gets their missing items aswell.