Standford's Primo 200 mg/ml - Analysis Preformed Performed by Analiza Białek, Chromate & Jano

Wouldn't that be something, lol. I think it would make the history books for the most tested vial off aas ever, haha.

These samples from the same vial were actually tested 5x (2x chromate, 2x Analiza, 1x Jano). I would say that falls in the category of most tested. Lol. I considered sending to lab4tox as well but I grew impatient and didn’t want to wait another few weeks on them.

You beat me to it.

See thread for exhaustive details and this post for current draft. The concept seems to be all the rage currently with the true harm reduction crowd.

Thanks for asking. I have offered to contribute via CIM.

So far I got a yes from Axle (haven't heard anything else since then) and a strong no from QSC.

And finally this post attempts to lay out the objective and motivation as clear as I can (in before someone says this is another rehash of heavy metals testing only)...

Any thoughts/response @Stanfordpharma1 ?

I was thinking maybe a tren e test on temperatures vs hplc results. Not sure if hplc numbers would correlate with any type of hormone damage. Maybe @janoshik can chime in here. If I brewed tren e at 150f and 300f for instance, and there was hormone damage would they both come back at the same 200mg per ml? Or would the damage reflect on the test if there was any?

Here’s a thought- do it your self and shut up.

You post this bullshit on every single thread. I said it in your main thread, just become a source and do everything you’re proposing. Or- shut up and let these other guys operate how they please.
Or maybe just leave him be to ask the questions he wants to ask. You're not Stanford the last time I checked.

Here’s a thought- do it your self and shut up.

You post this bullshit on every single thread. I said it in your main thread, just become a source and do everything you’re proposing. Or- shut up and let these other guys operate how they please.
I agree.

Just spamming his stupid shit to every source

Doesn't even do UGL

Dont Give Up Season 5 GIF by grown-ish

I was thinking maybe a tren e test on temperatures vs hplc results. Not sure if hplc numbers would correlate with any type of hormone damage. Maybe @janoshik can chime in here. If I brewed tren e at 150f and 300f for instance, and there was hormone damage would they both come back at the same 200mg per ml? Or would the damage reflect on the test if there was any?

This would be interesting to see. I’ve always wondered if darker tren that has seen a bit too much heat is degraded or not. Some correlate the darker color as the nectar. Seems there’s always been a bit of controversy.

I actually made a thread a while back about trens in different oils that I had stored for years and how one didn’t fare as good as the other and wondered if that meant it degraded.

To testing products for heavy metals?

Speciation (Phase 1) and quantification (perhaps Phase 2) of impurities. See summary below. As discussed heavy metals are probably not a major concern but definitely a "nice to check". For some reason many seem to try to reduce my questions/ideas to "heavy metals" as a straw man tactic I presume.

. I have tried to make as clear as I can but perhaps I need to do better. Heavy metals/metal contamination is not the primary concern with all this although it should be routinely checked as part of panel identified above. And I agree with you that other consumer products as the ones your highlighted above and even simple tuna cans most likely pose a higher relative risk.

The piece of all this that is most sorely lagging is the ID/quantification of the typical 1-5% impurity pile in AAS raws. The majority is most likely not metals / heavy metals but unreacted raw materials for the chemical synthesis, side products, or spent catalyst that was not removed during purification (typically crystallization for AAS). Also any residual solvent?

So as part of this identification (initial) and quantification (later stage) we will be able to gauge what risk these impurities pose to the user or whether they are more innocuous than the AAS API. For example it may be that for many raws the major impurity is the androstane starting material or unreached carboxylic acid for the ester. The key is to determine and ensure raw manufacturers are doing their job on the synthesis and purification. What impurity level is too much? There is a standard that seems to be acceptable now. With the ID of those impurities will that standard still be acceptable?

Last edited:
This would be interesting to see. I’ve always wondered if darker tren that has seen a bit too much heat is degraded or not. Some correlate the darker color as the nectar. Seems there’s always been a bit of controversy.

I actually made a thread a while back about trens in different oils that I had stored for years and how one didn’t fare as good as the other and wondered if that meant it degraded.

to the left is your normal urine, to the right is kidney failure urine

let these other guys operate how they please.
Hmmm, did not know I wasn't letting them operate as they please. Their choice.

What exactly is your concern with a collaborative effort between members, sources, and a competent analytical lab to answer the questions I pose? You have already voiced your opinion.

Here's an idea...stay in your lane and let subscribers tell me to get lost if they want. Not your role.

Or maybe just leave him be to ask the questions he wants to ask. You're not Stanford the last time I checked.
You obviously haven’t this this dude harassing every source on this board about the same topic.

I stand by in my own life, if you feel the need to consistently complain about something or a product- step up and do it how you feel is correct. Those who don’t step up themselves, are helpless.

Hmmm, did not know I wasn't letting them operate as they please. Their choice.

What exactly is your concern with a collaborative effort between members, sources, and a competent analytical lab to answer the questions I pose? You have already voiced your opinion.

Here's an idea...stay in your lane and let subscribers tell me to get lost if they want. Not your role.
Are you just a hypochondriac or what cause all you do is postpostpost about heavymetalsheavymetalsheavymetals

Guess what bro, you don’t have to use these sources. You don’t even have to use steroids.

Bottom line - if you think there is a niche in the market for users who was COAs stating no heavy metals. Then start a fucking business off that and make money. Do it yourself and quit asking people to do it for you.

@Stanfordpharma1

My suggestion is that you prepare oils at really odd concentrations like 61mg/ml, 127 mg/ml, 233mg/ml, this sort of thing, and send them for blind testing.

If Jano can still nail it then that puts the matter to bed. My money is certainly on Jano being the only legit lab here, but it does raise my eyebrows just a little when the number turns out to be within 1% of nominal.