STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by StanfordPharma, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have a gift!

Toadzyyy, Stretchnuts4u2 and Blange89 like this.
  2. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

lol. Yeah but a curse too cause I also aromatize a lot too.

3. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

You have dhb

4. Carlos1961

Carlos1961 Junior Member

You splitting that TRT dose up 2X a week correct? I Scored 716 on 100mg split 2X per week using Stans Cyp.

5. Yes. 125mg per ml

6. LivEx

LivEx Member

This is my first test cycle so I have no other comparative mid cycle bloods. I've run a few pro-hormone cycles but never did mid cycle bloodwork.

That being said, the week before my bloodwork is when the gym's closed, I didn't hit 400mg that week (hit 266mg) and did bloods about 48 hours after last inject. Not sure how much affect that would have on Test-E results.

7. biggerben69

biggerben69 Member

Nothing to be concerned about at all. Now, if you had water based winny or test suspension(tne in water not oil) i wouldn't use uncapped after 6 months or capped after 2 yrs of its manufacture date. Water is a breeding ground for bacteria.
    Stans stuff is oil. You're all good.

8. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

80mg once a week. That would be such a tiny amount it inject .2ml

9. Carlos1961

Carlos1961 Junior Member

It is a small amount for sure. I generally use 1/2 inch 29 gauge .5ml syringe for that very purpose. No need to backfill either. Just heat up the vial using a hairdryer on high heat low speed for a minute and your good to go. Then clean the top of the vial aseptically with a alcohol pad before using.

TankDog likes this.
  10. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

That’s the size I recently stared using for my .4ml injection. Let me ask you, do you notice or feel a big difference since you split your weekly injection?

11. stevonov

stevonov Member

be carefull bro you are pushing the limits. Not sure how long but gso does go ransid eventually

LivEx likes this.
  12. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

How do you know if it’s rancid? I’d assume there’s a smell?

13. stevonov

stevonov Member

td MORE then made up for being late.

4Figgy likes this.
  14. stevonov

stevonov Member

Rancid oil does have a smell if you think to draw some out and smell it before it ends up in your muscle lol.

15. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

Haha. Good info. Is that really just the case with gso more than other oils?

16. stevonov

stevonov Member

I had it happen with safflower and I assume any organic based oil would go ransid.

17. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

Thanks brother. I definitely over ordered recently lol. Gotta make sure I don’t have to throw some stuff out one day

18. gotgrowth

gotgrowth Member

Update. Pack has landed yesterday just about a month TA but Stan stayed in touch and also made it right Not ideal but the man keeps his word.

Stretchnuts4u2, LivEx, 4Figgy and 2 others like this.
  19. Carlos1961

Carlos1961 Junior Member

I prefer the split myself and I’ve tried it both ways. I just feel more balanced myself. Might also help reduce any estro problems if your prone to that as well.

20. Synthetic1

Synthetic1 Member