STANFORD PHARMA. DOMESTIC US. OPEN TO PUBLIC.

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by StanfordPharma, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

Will do man. Thanks. Good post.

2. Thanks. My grammar and punctuation isn't the best on my best day but that last post I made was rough for even myself to read lol. In my defense it was constructed whilst sitting at several red lights with minimal proof reading :)

JC Grifter likes this.
  3. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

If that’s not talent, I don’t know what is.

Cheers.

bigpoppachump2 likes this.
  4. Anybody hear from boss man lately? Have an order that was placed a little ago with no TD yet and no email response.

5. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

Did you try PM? He tends to answer that faster than his email guy

6. I have not yet actually. I’ll jump on that now. I forgot he had a different guy for his emails now

JC Grifter likes this.
  7. ZDogg

ZDogg Member

When did you order? I placed an order a week and a half-ish ago, and got a confirmation, but haven’t seen it yet. I’m not in any rush, so I haven’t followed up, but I’m also not sure how far out he is, since going back private.

8. Yes sir that’s about when I ordered. Said it would go out next dAy though is what’s worrying me

9. Yes sir that’s about when I ordered. Said it would go out next dAy though is what’s worrying me

10. JC Grifter

JC Grifter Member

I’d give it a little time because to be honest the post office has not been very good with deliveries in a lot of cases. My last order with Stan took a little longer than I had expected. When I got the package the shipping label was stamped with the date that he said he shipped it as well as an expected delivery date that was four days behind

Mdrock98 likes this.
  11. ZDogg

ZDogg Member

I didn’t ask when mine would ship, but I also wasn’t too worried about it, either. I’m only a couple of hundred miles from him, so usually my stuff shows up in one day, 2 max.

12. Same here, I’m not super far away. Usually mine is 3 days max

13. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Jesus Christ I leave for a few weeks and now everyone is speaking in memes? Fucking kids:rolleyes:

14. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

giphy (3).gif

GrizzlyMint and Blange89 like this.
  15. LuffyG4

LuffyG4 Junior Member

Boomer! Lol

bigpoppachump2 likes this.
  16. Arch

Arch Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Does anybody know if there is a more recent paste bin than march 5??

17. He went private again. If you're on the list, hit him up for one via email.

Arch likes this.
  18. Arch

Arch Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Awesome, I will! Thanks.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. Mdrock98

Mdrock98 Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ultimatepip likes this.
  20. Hey guys,
    Been offline for a while. How far back is the last stock list? Also, has T/A been majorly affected because of C-19? Thanks!