Stanford Pharma Jano results

DB_636

Needless to say, I'm unhappy with two of these reports. Most unhappy with the fact that the primo isn't even primo. I would like an explanation @Stanfordpharma1
What was tested according to what I purchased.
A= test cyp 200mg/ml
B= primo 150mg/ml
C= anavar 50mg.
Guys, test your shit!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309-084722~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084722~2.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_20230309-084733~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084733~2.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 338
  • Screenshot_20230309-084740~2.png
    Screenshot_20230309-084740~2.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 342
That I made an observation and am making note of that fact for others to be aware of.
The fact is the thread title and the substance. Irrelevant if he is new "1 month". im sure he lurked for awhile before making an account like many. (me).

Will he have to verify the purchase he made from the source and provide proof he sent the sample to jano? This can be smooth and verified from end-point to end-point.

Im sure if this is a nefarious post , it can be exposed.

The fact is the thread title and the substance. Irrelevant if he is new "1 month". im sure he lurked for awhile before making an account like many. (me).

Will he have to verify the purchase he made from the source and provide proof he sent the sample to jano? This can be smooth and verified from end-point to end-point.

Im sure if this is a nefarious post , it can be exposed.
Unless he sent unopened vials it can’t be totally verified.
I’m getting my popcorn though.

posting pics of the vials you drew the sample from is a good idea.
You got pics of your stan vials just to show the peeps you actually have some of his gear?

We are here to question sources, not members. However, members presenting additional substance to their post helps more people grab their pitchforks. Especially when you're accusing one of meso's darlings. A lot of people are gonna blindly defend the source in this case because of who he is and how long he's been here.

posting pics of the vials you drew the sample from is a good idea.
You got pics of your stan vials just to show the peeps you actually have some of his gear?

We are here to question sources, not members. However, members presenting additional substance to their post helps more people grab their pitchforks. Especially when you're accusing one of meso's darlings. A lot of people are gonna blindly defend the source in this case because of who he is and how long he's been here.
I do and I will this evening when I get home. Here's the deal guys, I'm new to all of this. I've been on TRT for years and I got sick of paying these expensive ass clinic prices. Decided to try and save some money and go the UGL route. I'm just trying to do what's right and help the community. I chose Stan to do business with EXACTLY because of how highly everybody regarded him. I did not expect these results to come back this way.

If he just joined today, so what?
While he may be legitimate and honest, there unfortunately have been many, many people over the years who are "shills" and will join and post something either trying to falsely discredit a source or falsely promote a source.

I am not saying that's the situation with this guy in particular. It's just something those of us who have been here for several years pay attention to. I believe it is also part of why the rules were changed recently to prevent people from being able to join and immediately post in the underground.

We always want to hold sources accountable, we just want to make sure whatever is presented about a source, whether positive or negative, is honest and factual.

While he may be legitimate and honest, there unfortunately have been many, many people over the years who are "shills" and will join and post something either trying to falsely discredit a source or falsely promote a source.

I am not saying that's the situation with this guy in particular. It's just something those of us who have been here for several years pay attention to. I believe it is also part of why the rules were changed recently to prevent people from being able to join and immediately post in the underground.

We always want to hold sources accountable, we just want to make sure whatever is presented about a source, whether positive or negative, is honest and factual.
I concur, but the jano results are not edited or blurred out like other have done.

e.g 1; jano test but its blurred out, user posts vague and leaves it as a cliff-hanger lacking facts then its up to interpretation, being more cautious to test products.

e.g 2; user post with no evidence about ugl source or shills with no evidence [insert 20 troll posts here]

Eg 1 is a win-win for the community imo (seed planting to blind test all gear) even if its a positive test and not a bad test it would be good to show proof of physical gear. you have been around the scene for awhile. my respects to those and those providing evidence with blind lab tests.

Eg 2 is the most toxic lol

Last edited:
I do and I will this evening when I get home. Here's the deal guys, I'm new to all of this. I've been on TRT for years and I got sick of paying these expensive ass clinic prices. Decided to try and save some money and go the UGL route. I'm just trying to do what's right and help the community. I chose Stan to do business with EXACTLY because of how highly everybody regarded him. I did not expect these results to come back this way.
If i could like (react) this post i would.

It's just the fact that you said "curious here, this guy just joined a month ago", immediately excoriating him yet not even bothering to talk about the labs he posted. That's supposed to instill confidence in the system, as far as keeping suppliers on the up and up, when the accuser is being accused with no proof whatsoever, just because they're relatively new?

It's just the fact that you said "curious here, this guy just joined a month ago", immediately excoriating him yet not even bothering to talk about the labs he posted. That's supposed to instill confidence in the system, as far as keeping suppliers on the up and up, when the accuser is being accused with no proof whatsoever, just because they're relatively new?
See alot of weird shit and what some sources will do to discredit people.

Guys I'm not here to promote or discredit anybody. I get the fact that I'm new here but at one point everybody was new. I'm hoping it was a labeling mistake and wasn't done intentionally. Imagine how I feel about all of this being my very first experience in this world. If you have any doubt, just get it tested.

His posts definitely check out. Don’t know if I wanna bite the bullet and send in my “primo” for testing after spending so much on it.
Might be a good idea depending on how much you got . What dose would you run it? If the plan was 6-700mg a week you’ll see some nice results (quicker than expected too) lol.

Back