Stanford Pharma Jano results

I mean I could I guess, big guy. You worried about your reaction score? What’s the point of stating the obvious then?
Because I'd like to eventually have the ability to like/react to posts and interact more? Again, what's the point of you downvoting a statement that I made that was neither done as a positive or negative, merely an observation? You bored?

Because I'd like to eventually have the ability to like/react to posts and interact more? Again, what's the point of you downvoting a statement that I made that was neither done as a positive or negative, merely an observation? You bored?
Man I’m sorry that you can’t react to posts, I really am. I’m just so bored all the time. I need to talk to someone about it.

It’s taking everything in me to not down vote you. I just find it comical for some reason. Lol. Like my day would be fucking made if a bunch of members just started down voting you.

You’ll get your privileges soon enough.

It’s taking everything in me to not down vote you. I just find it comical for some reason. Lol. Like my day would be fucking made if a bunch of members just started down voting you.

You’ll get your privileges soon enough.
You do what you feel led to do by Jesus, my Son. Go in peace.

Childish little prick, just gonna block you.

I had an interesting email from Jano that I'd like to share and let the community do with it what they will.

"We don't list hormones in oils under 15 mg/ml, as they are to be considered contamination ( http://www.janoshik.co/details (www.janoshik.co/details) ) but the test C adds up to ~200 mg/ml if we count in the other testosterone esters present (sustanon mix contamination)".

This information was volunteered to me.
Personally, If there are indeed "containments" and it's this easy to list them, I'd like them included in every report.
image.png

I had an interesting email from Jano that I'd like to share and let the community do with it what they will.

"We don't list hormones in oils under 15 mg/ml, as they are to be considered contamination ( http://www.janoshik.co/details (www.janoshik.co/details) ) but the test C adds up to ~200 mg/ml if we count in the other testosterone esters present (sustanon mix contamination)".

Personally, If there are indeed "containments" and it's this easy to list them, I'd like them included in every report.
View attachment 253493
So the test cyp was actually a mix of several test esters?

View attachment 253493
That's some pretty serious contamination when you have 4 other esters. Cross contamination more like it.

View attachment 253493
Not a coincidence the other esters are lower than 15mg/ml "threshold" this Stanford lab cut his popular test c product knowingly.

Not a coincidence the other esters are lower than 15mg/ml "threshold" this Stanford lab cut his popular test c product knowingly.
To my understanding, the other ester raws are more expensive than cyp so why would he do that? Now I haven't investigated that fact for myself so I may be mistaken.

To my understanding, the other ester raws are more expensive than cyp so why would he do that? Now I haven't investigated that fact for myself so I may be mistaken.
Decanoate at 14.50mg/ml , coincidence? Skimmed through the threshold to see what could slide. And the other esters lower to avoid this "pip" users mention about? If they are more expensive, and not as popular, all the more reason to cut it a more popular less expensive product. Just like primo getting sold as mast. $$$

Decanoate at 14.50mg/ml , coincidence? And the other esters lower to avoid this "pip" users mention about? If they are more expensive, and not as popular, all the more reason to cut it a more popular less expensive product. Just like primo getting sold as mast. $$$
Seriously at this point, I really won't rule anything out. I think we all seriously need to get into the habit of testing often. I'm even game to form a testing group to which group members chip into a fund and just blind test the fuck outta popular labs.

Seriously at this point, I really won't rule anything out. I think we all seriously need to get into the habit of testing often. I'm even game to form a testing group to which group members chip into a fund and just blind test the fuck outta popular labs.
They have this on an Aussie board I go on.

These basements brewers don't bother cleaning the pipes on their pumps which is why you get so much cross contamination. Or maybe he's not even bothering to clean his receiver bottles. Imagine what all else he's not properly cleaning.

I think it's a great idea...I really wish we had a lab in the US we all could use for testing. Tests in days not weeks sounds pretty good.
Unfortunately in the USA you cannot posses or test controlled substances without a DEA license. And you can only receive testing samples from other DEA license holders.

So jano it is

Unfortunately in the USA you cannot posses or test controlled substances without a DEA license. And you can only receive testing samples from other DEA license holders.

So jano it is
I'm aware, hence the wish. In a perfect world, all this shit would be legal anyway.

There is a lab stateside called MZ Biolabs I believe which can hplc test steroid hormones. A UGL at ugbb uses them allegedly. If the reports are authentic, it’s beyond me how they can get away with it.

There is a lab stateside called MZ Biolabs I believe which can hplc test steroid hormones. A UGL at ugbb uses them allegedly. If the reports are authentic, it’s beyond me how they can get away with it.
I asked them about that, they said they are licensed.

However I wouldn't risk my personal information on file with the DEA being able to obtain any record at any time, like me sending in a schedule 3 drug.

Screenshot_20230313_154845_Tutanota.jpg

I asked them about that, that Said they are licensed.

However I wouldn't risk my personal information on file with the DEA being able to obtain any record at any time, like me sending in a schedule 3 drug.

View attachment 253715
I’d much rather do business with jano where US law enforcement cannot make him answer questions and give out my information.

and likewise his government has no jurisdiction in the US, Even though jano is licensed to import and test controlled drugs