MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Just sitting stuck on waiting for item. Label created. Ordered last Monday

It just says label created awaiting package

Yeah but let’s be honest the process should be everyone who ordered last Monday taken care of before anything done Tuesday.

I’m not trying to crash anyones party but with this being domestic shipping 3-4 day TA and 10$ a vial what is everyone’s thinking behind not using a source like this? Genuinely curious on everyone’s thoughts . Is it just an issue with trusting out of country sources?

Not searching through 50 pages. Where’d the price list go? Can someone post it?

Your a little bitch you just whined about an email now your talking about chocolates . Fuck outta here bitch boy

oh i see, I guess you don't like when people ask questions huh?

I hear amazing things about exemestane / arimidex. Might want to try one before you log back in!

oh i see, I guess you don't like when people ask questions huh?

I hear amazing things about exemestane / arimidex. Might want to try one before you log back in!
What? You quoted the most mundane shit dude you really went back and found all the shit I said. Get off the internet and get outside. Touch some grass. Touch some pussy. Touch some dick. Do something

I can’t tell if this thread is filled with just too many juiced up hormonal men or too many women going thru menopause.

It’s like a cat fight every other page followed by a weird gay bromance make up session.

What? You quoted the most mundane shit dude you really went back and found all the shit I said. Get off the internet and get outside. Touch some grass. Touch some pussy. Touch some dick. Do something
Sorry, I only take orders from Beasts.
I can’t tell if this thread is filled with just too many juiced up hormonal men or too many women going thru menopause.

It’s like a cat fight every other page followed by a weird gay bromance make up session.
welcome to Meso!

Never underestimate the love that two men can share after they've had an argument...

You guys have any way around the wait to send on coinbase? Just purchased 1200 to make an order and can't order until the 25th

What is the typical shipping time???

There’s been so many changes.

Seems like 7-14 days

Longer if you’re 1 of the lucky ones