MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I know I will get bashed for this but my experience with this supplier. I did get my order in a decent time pretty good really. But I ran 150 Primo and 200 Test C for 8 weeks. Note the primo was so I could run 200 test without getting gyno and bad acne. I have done several lower cycles so I know what my body can handle before gyno gets in. So far no gyno or acne or gains after 6 weeks. Bumped to 400 test and at the end of 4 weeks at that dose, still 150 Primo. Nothing, I have not gained any weight no gyno acne nothing. My sex drive never increased. I have not seen a thing from what I have taken. Dont know what is wrong but never had this happen before. Before many say that is not enough to do anything I have ran low dose cycles with good results before having to quit them due to gyno issues. 200 is a lot for me and made some gains with it every time. I cant get labs with out a Dr around here. My TRT Dr would never give me a script again if I was to come back above 600 levels. Not trying to start anything just my experience. Could be me and Stan has the best reviews I have seen. But just posting what I have found.
Stans rep here is solid. Unless you send off for testing which shows bunk or severely underdosed, you don't have a leg to stand on. And those are low doses anyways.

I know I will get bashed for this but my experience with this supplier. I did get my order in a decent time pretty good really. But I ran 150 Primo and 200 Test C for 8 weeks. Note the primo was so I could run 200 test without getting gyno and bad acne. I have done several lower cycles so I know what my body can handle before gyno gets in. So far no gyno or acne or gains after 6 weeks. Bumped to 400 test and at the end of 4 weeks at that dose, still 150 Primo. Nothing, I have not gained any weight no gyno acne nothing. My sex drive never increased. I have not seen a thing from what I have taken. Dont know what is wrong but never had this happen before. Before many say that is not enough to do anything I have ran low dose cycles with good results before having to quit them due to gyno issues. 200 is a lot for me and made some gains with it every time. I cant get labs with out a Dr around here. My TRT Dr would never give me a script again if I was to come back above 600 levels. Not trying to start anything just my experience. Could be me and Stan has the best reviews I have seen. But just posting what I have found.
You could always send your items out for testing? Also, I know blood work isn't a great option, but you could pay out of pocket for blood work and see what your test levels are if you know how you typically respond.

I mean if you thought it was bunk you could have gotten a testosterone test for like $125-$150 and results in a few days while mid cycle. Then if it was bad result gone to Stan and gotten made whole. If he told you to go f yourself then you post your blood work here and ruin his rep.

Just my 2 cents if I was as sure as you that something was up.

Nothing, I have not gained any weight
Don’t take this too personally…

You’re not eating enough. It’s genuinely that simple. Even on completely fake gear a calorie surplus yields weight gain, just not the more favorable kind. The laws of thermodynamics did not stop because you added Stanford’s test and primo. If you’re not gaining weight that’s on you. It would be a different story if you said “I’m eating like it’s a full time job and all I’m doing is getting fatter.” That would be worth discussing. But you not eating enough isn’t the fault of the vendor. And look, I’m not known for defending sources here, so take that for what it’s worth. Your gyno and acne report is functionally as useful as other guys’ bonerz and feeeelz reports. Neither are worth shit in the year of our Lord 2022. We have actual science to go by. If you think you got suspect stuff then send it off for testing.

Primo doesnt increase sex drive for most people. it killed mine
I didnt have acne on it. my body was nice and clean. muscle gains were nice and clean.

I went from 300 test/300 primo to 600 test/300 primo/250-500 hcg x2 a week
my e2 went from 22 to 39

you may need to start increasing other anabolics. I would advise a 200 Test C 400 mast cycle if you are looking for size. or even run Test P. Other option for size is something like Anadrol. go for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off at a time which wouldnt be a bad idea. its not that hard on the liver.

I will say this...not in defense of Stan, but my own experience running 450/week Test-E. I never had an increase in sex drive at 450/week. My sex drive is the same whether I am at cruise (150/week) dose or "blast" dose. I did NOT get acne while on 450/week, but I DID get acne when I dropped my dosage down to 150/week. I did not have any gyno symptoms or high E2 symptoms at 450/week either. This was not on Stan's Test...this was on Pharmacom, and my blood work came back at over 4500 ng/dl for Total Testosterone. The gear was not bunk, according to my blood work...but I had the same result just as you did. No increase in sex drive, no acne and no gyno. Those are not determining factors on whether or not your gear is bunk.

I will say this...not in defense of Stan, but my own experience running 450/week Test-E. I never had an increase in sex drive at 450/week. My sex drive is the same whether I am at cruise (150/week) dose or "blast" dose. I did NOT get acne while on 450/week, but I DID get acne when I dropped my dosage down to 150/week. I did not have any gyno symptoms or high E2 symptoms at 450/week either. This was not on Stan's Test...this was on Pharmacom, and my blood work came back at over 4500 ng/dl for Total Testosterone. The gear was not bunk, according to my blood work...but I had the same result just as you did. No increase in sex drive, no acne and no gyno. Those are not determining factors on whether or not your gear is bunk.
Tbh acne can be from the oil it's made with to so think people are not all made the same but blood work tells alot plus like everybody said send the stuff off for testing be any thing else jano is the best send it in blind and see what happens bet it comes back on point like he's know for being on the ball then you need to look into other thing you might have not been on point about training and diet is everything o yeah and that other things we don't ever get enough of what's it called I remember now sleep lol

Why are we basing our gear off of side effects though? Do you want acne and gyno to know it’s real? You have it 6 weeks on a tiny dose of test and primo. What did you expect? Everyone’s going to tell you the same thing. Send it off or your point is basically in valid . Whether it’s true or not

I’ve never once gotten acne from any kind of test I’ve pretty much done all of the basics test p, c and e as well as sustanon. I’ve ran Tren, mast, dbol, anadrol, sdrol, var and winny. 200mg is a tiny dose. In fact I think hrt clinics give up to 200 every week or it could be 2 I honestly don’t know cuz I’ve never suffered from low t unless im coming off a cycle which obviously only last a few weeks.

My sex drive definitely goes up especially on Tren but I’m also taking up to 6-800 mg of test a week when im on a cycle. I don’t think I’d see a spike on such a small dose of 200. I probably wouldn’t even notice. That’s a cruise dose for me.
I think you need to increase the dosages and of course if you aren’t eating a lathe surplus then do that as well and train hard.

Well you didn't run a high dose for long enough. I had excellent results with Stan's Primo at 300 and his testosterone at 500. I may get flame for this but I didn't even run any labs because this isn't my first rodeo and everything felt great so I was kind of short on cash and I just did the cycle for 3 months and I was happy with it. Next time I run a cycle I will get some labs done. I know my liver values were good though because I donate plasma and they check for that ....they said my liver enzymes were in range. .. and that was with even taking 50mg of his anavar daily. Also I knew my hematocrit was not too high because they test for that when you donate plasma also. ... it stayed at 52 .To some that might be high but that's pretty low for me I think the grapes fruit seed extract I was taking while on gear just kept it from rising ...cuz it stayed the same the entire cycle.

Last edited:
Well you didn't run a high dose for long enough. I had excellent results with Stan's Primo at 300 and his testosterone at 500. I may get flame for this but I didn't even run any labs because this isn't my first rodeo and everything felt great so I was kind of short on cash and I just did the cycle for 3 months and I was happy with it. Next time I run a cycle I will get some labs done. I know my liver values were good though because I donate plasma and they check for that ....they said my liver enzymes were in range. .. and that was with even taking 50mg of his anavar daily. Also I knew my hematocrit was not too high because they test for that when you donate plasma also. ... it stayed at 52 .To some that might be high but that's pretty low for me I think the grapes fruit seed extract I was taking while on gear just kept it from rising ...cuz it stayed the same the entire cycle.

Do you donate sperm? Does anyone know how I can do this?

Primo doesnt increase sex drive for most people. it killed mine
I didnt have acne on it. my body was nice and clean. muscle gains were nice and clean.

I went from 300 test/300 primo to 600 test/300 primo/250-500 hcg x2 a week
my e2 went from 22 to 39

you may need to start increasing other anabolics. I would advise a 200 Test C 400 mast cycle if you are looking for size. or even run Test P. Other option for size is something like Anadrol. go for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off at a time which wouldnt be a bad idea. its not that hard on the liver.
Mast isn’t gonna give him any size and neither is 200 test ….

Mast isn’t gonna give him any size and neither is 200 test ….
I feel that to say mast isn't gonna create size varies from person to person. It's just not fast size. Also who knows what his stats are. I feel like most people will say it's a growth promoter. A mild one at best

Lol… lotta of you guys aren’t speaking for yourselves. 200mg test is plenty to put on size. If you’re not making gains over time with normal let alone supra-physiologic test levels, you should probably look at your training or diet adherence