MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

No wonder Stanford had to raise his minimum— with you guys getting at least 4 months out of every bottle. Unfuckingbelievable

Why would he do that when he could get the product tested himself and know for sure? Just because the vendors have testing doesn’t mean he received that exact batch that was tested.
To be fair here, HPLC results were posted for his initial batch of products when he first went public. I haven't seen any other test results since then, and I am quite certain he sold out of that initial batch of products. Unless someone tests their vials of gear, you are just under an assumption that it's whatever dosage it's supposed to be.

I feel that to say mast isn't gonna create size varies from person to person. It's just not fast size. Also who knows what his stats are. I feel like most people will say it's a growth promoter. A mild one at best
Mast is a cosmetic steroid …, say what you will but it’s not going to put on size whatsoever, and neither will 200 test.

To be fair here, HPLC results were posted for his initial batch of products when he first went public. I haven't seen any other test results since then, and I am quite certain he sold out of that initial batch of products. Unless someone tests their vials of gear, you are just under an assumption that it's whatever dosage it's supposed to be.
So what are you saying?

Why would he do that when he could get the product tested himself and know for sure? Just because the vendors have testing doesn’t mean he received that exact batch that was tested.
How many bottles have you had tested? It’s not a magical experience. The bottles don’t fucking teleport. The tests aren’t fucking free. Stop talking out of your ass.

If you don’t trust your vendor you shouldn’t use him. Do you have a hplc for the batch I’m buying? If not don’t buy it. How hard is it?

If you check the testing section you'll see two blind tests were sent in in the last 2 months. Both were spot-on.

How many bottles have you had tested? It’s not a magical experience. The bottles don’t fucking teleport. The tests aren’t fucking free. Stop talking out of your ass.

If you don’t trust your vendor you shouldn’t use him. Do you have a hplc for the batch I’m buying? If not don’t buy it. How hard is it?
I can already see having any kind of civil conversation with you will be impossible. I don’t know who hurt you, but I want to apologize from them.

If you’d like to take the world of the anonymous drug dealer, be my guest. But some people like to be certain and check things themselves. Luckily for them, there is an option for that.

I can already see having any kind of civil conversation with you will be impossible. I don’t know who hurt you, but I want to apologize from them.

If you’d like to take the world of the anonymous drug dealer, be my guest. But some people like to be certain and check things themselves. Luckily for them, there is an option for that.
I can't tell if he is supporting stan or against him. I dont know why he is so angry.

Hlpc testing is great for newer brewers or especially in doubt. Or if you wanna give back to the community. I would say it's a better gauge for the accuracy of the brewer

I am not paranoid about the other drugs. Only test/AI or anything for my wife. Especially oral var. The reason why is cause I could always do a little more or less for other substances with other substances. For my wife it's given of why I would be worried

In regards to his test. Is has always lined up with pharma and came out consistent on all my blood work.

Last edited:
I appreciate customers getting hplc testing done. I would most definitely reimburse. I think, in all the years, my worst test was about 10% off from a user/customer. If there was a product issue then it would be addressed. I'm not the holy one... I make mistakes, but so do customers. I've had a few complaints over the years and feelz good and or bloods have proven to pretty much always be a bad way to gauge the quality of product. That's why I love hplc testing. It's the only way to know for sure.

Ok— so how many bottles have you sent in for testing? BS hurts me and you are full it. The logistics and cost involved in hplc testing make testing every cycle unrealistic. You’d understand this if you didn’t just talk about it

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts