MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I can't tell if he is supporting stan or against him. I dont know why he is so angry.

Hlpc testing is great for newer brewers or especially in doubt. Or if you wanna give back to the community. I would say it's a better gauge for the accuracy of the brewer

I am not paranoid about the other drugs. Only test/AI or anything for my wife. Especially oral var. The reason why is cause I could always do a little more or less for other substances with other substances. For my wife it's given of why I would be worried

In regards to his test. Is has always lined up with pharma and came out consistent on all my blood work.
For Stan in that I trust his hplc testing

Hplc testing is only for giving back to the community. Way too much involved to hplc test personal cycles. That only makes sense when we are talking pretend

For example— Have you tested your wife’s var? How long did it take? How much did it cost?

As far as me testing product, I test every batch of raws. I do not test every time I put product to beaker. That would just be crazy. I wouldn't get anything done. I do, however, test finished product occasionally. I am confident in my brewing skills and (although I don't expect anyone to take my word for it) I am also a very honest person. At least when it comes to SP. I wouldn't intentionally do any thing to harm the reputation of SP. But like I said, don't take my word for being honest and don't expect me to be perfect. Get hplc testing done and I will reimburse you.

Oh, one more huge point. I have never held anything against anyone who has posted anything negative about me as long as it's true. I have never tried to censor anyone behind closed doors whether it be by bribing or by threat. I want this to be as plain as possible. If you have a complaint and it's a honest complaint and you go public I will respect that 100%. I have taken care of people who have had issues and sometimes depending on the issue, have given a little extra and have told those people do not post a positive review as it would be unethical and do not mistake this as a freebie to keep quiet.

For Stan in that I trust his hplc testing

Hplc testing is only for giving back to the community. Way too much involved to hplc test personal cycles. That only makes sense when we are talking pretend

For example— Have you tested your wife’s var? How long did it take? How much did it cost?
I got pharma from turkey. Which was tested by skank. It was 38 dollars for I think 50 x 2.5mg.

I trust anything from Stan tbh. He knows the formula, product etc. I don't see it being too far off with exact measurements.

The big one I want testing on is test u from whoever I buy it from. Whether it's a fresh tested batch.

if it's an untested batch I would buy a large amount from the same batch and test it myself.

As far as me testing product, I test every batch of raws. I do not test every time I put product to beaker. That would just be crazy. I wouldn't get anything done. I do, however, test finished product occasionally. I am confident in my brewing skills and (although I don't expect anyone to take my word for it) I am also a very honest person. At least when it comes to SP. I wouldn't intentionally do any thing to harm the reputation of SP. But like I said, don't take my word for being honest and don't expect me to be perfect. Get hplc testing done and I will reimburse you.

Oh, one more huge point. I have never held anything against anyone who has posted anything negative about me as long as it's true. I have never tried to censor anyone behind closed doors whether it be by bribing or by threat. I want this to be as plain as possible. If you have a complaint and it's a honest complaint and you go public I will respect that 100%. I have taken care of people who have had issues and sometimes depending on the issue, have given a little extra and have told those people do not post a positive review as it would be unethical and do not mistake this as a freebie to keep quiet.
Was just coming to leave some feedback on this. I had an issue with a few vials from Stan. I emailed him and heard back right away, and he will be sending replacements. Small issues will always happen but how a business deals with them is what is important to me.

Hormones affect us more than we realize sometimes and that’s why testing and blood work are the only reliable ways of knowing for sure
I have had more than one occasion that I swore my prescription pharma Westwood Test was bunk LoL
One time was when it got cold and separated like it does often in the winter (cyp) I heat and swirl till dissolved. Well it only took one time of not hitting a new PR in the gym and that was it. Thinking maybe I didn’t mix it turned into gear is bunk and I believed it for a few days even though I personally picked it up at the pharmacy with a script
I’m using Stan’s Test, NPP and Primo right now. All the feelz and boners are on point lol
I’ll be getting blood work soon to check my E2 and so I can get it dialed in. My dosing is so hopefully I won’t need an AI but I have taken a few doses of AI based off feelz and I don’t want to do that

Last edited:

I can vouch for Stan taking care of an issue...even a little one.

I got pharma from turkey. Which was tested by skank. It was 38 dollars for I think 50 x 2.5mg.

I trust anything from Stan tbh. He knows the formula, product etc. I don't see it being too far off with exact measurements.

The big one I want testing on is test u from whoever I buy it from. Whether it's a fresh tested batch.

if it's an untested batch I would buy a large amount from the same batch and test it myself.
So at least a few weeks from turkey. Then 38 plus shipping another week at least for 2.5mg var. My point is this is far from practical in most cases

Last edited:
So at least a few weeks from turkey. Then 38 plus shipping another week at least for 2.5mg var. My point is this is var from practical in most cases
I don't get what you are saying. It took a week.

It is practical if I don't want to avoid virilization for my wife.

I am willing to drop money and wait for things I feel worth it. Var in pill form that is accurate for my wife is important. I wouldn't be as worried for myself

I don't get what you are saying. It took a week.

It is practical if I don't want to avoid virilization for my wife.

I am willing to drop money and wait for things I feel worth it. Var in pill form that is accurate for my wife is important. I wouldn't be as worried for myself
Dude I’m saying that while testing your wife’s var makes sense it’s impractical in most cases. It’s easier to trust a reliable sources testing.

I’d rather trust a reliable long standing source than super trolls advising me to do something they don’t actually do

I have test U raws in hand. New batch of testing for some raws has been paid for and waiting for jano to open back up. Test U will be amongst one of the raws tested.

Can anyone give me directions of where to get hcg?
Many vendors sell it. International vendors that sell actual pharma are plentiful. Some UGLs have the bulk stuff from China that’s just powder in unlabeled vials. Seek and you shall find.

As an aside, it’s kind of uncouth to ask for a source while on the thread that’s dedicated to a different source. I’m sure you don’t mean anything by it, but it is a little off putting.

Sponsors

Latest posts