MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Lol… lotta of you guys aren’t speaking for yourselves. 200mg test is plenty to put on size. If you’re not making gains over time with normal let alone supra-physiologic test levels, you should probably look at your training or diet adherence
in fairness, both sides are right. some guys reach a point where 200/wk won't do anything for them. (not saying that's the case here, I tend to agree here).

Lol… lotta of you guys aren’t speaking for yourselves. 200mg test is plenty to put on size. If you’re not making gains over time with normal let alone supra-physiologic test levels, you should probably look at your training or diet adherence
I run these fag doses sometimes too. I just call it a cruise. You should check your vagina if you think 200mg of test is “plenty”

I know I will get bashed for this but my experience with this supplier. I did get my order in a decent time pretty good really. But I ran 150 Primo and 200 Test C for 8 weeks. Note the primo was so I could run 200 test without getting gyno and bad acne. I have done several lower cycles so I know what my body can handle before gyno gets in. So far no gyno or acne or gains after 6 weeks. Bumped to 400 test and at the end of 4 weeks at that dose, still 150 Primo. Nothing, I have not gained any weight no gyno acne nothing. My sex drive never increased. I have not seen a thing from what I have taken. Dont know what is wrong but never had this happen before. Before many say that is not enough to do anything I have ran low dose cycles with good results before having to quit them due to gyno issues. 200 is a lot for me and made some gains with it every time. I cant get labs with out a Dr around here. My TRT Dr would never give me a script again if I was to come back above 600 levels. Not trying to start anything just my experience. Could be me and Stan has the best reviews I have seen. But just posting what I have found.
FWIW, I have yet to use a compound that reliably increases my sex drive (never tried tren though). Quality of life has a huge effect on it for me. If everything is on point it goes up, sometimes way up. If sleep or food is lacking or life is shitting on me, my sex drive remains average or goes down a bit.

Also, I've never had acne from any compound unless my hormones were fluctuating. If I change my AA dose or pop an AI I may get some acne, but it's not much, usually only small surface acne on my nose/T-zone. Bodies respond differently, so it's often hard to use 'feels' or side effects to judge.

in fairness, both sides are right. some guys reach a point where 200/wk won't do anything for them. (not saying that's the case here, I tend to agree here).
i agree with you. just seeing some of the comments that act like it’s hard to notice anything or put on muscle at 200mgs of testosterone is a little disturbing.

i understand it’s all relative in regards to dosing. 400mg of test for me might “feel” or show up on blood work for total test like 150-200mg for someone else due to SHBG levels, height and body weight, CYP enzyme genetics, etc.

On a government study 200 mg a week for 6 months puts about 7 pounds of muscle on the average person and that's without working out or anyting. That was a study just done on people just taking it without really working out or modifying their diet.

On a government study 200 mg a week for 6 months puts about 7 pounds of muscle on the average person and that's without working out or anyting. That was a study just done on people just taking it without really working out or modifying their diet.
Maybe Stanford can add cream for all you trt guys

I know I will get bashed for this but my experience with this supplier. I did get my order in a decent time pretty good really. But I ran 150 Primo and 200 Test C for 8 weeks. Note the primo was so I could run 200 test without getting gyno and bad acne. I have done several lower cycles so I know what my body can handle before gyno gets in. So far no gyno or acne or gains after 6 weeks. Bumped to 400 test and at the end of 4 weeks at that dose, still 150 Primo. Nothing, I have not gained any weight no gyno acne nothing. My sex drive never increased. I have not seen a thing from what I have taken. Dont know what is wrong but never had this happen before. Before many say that is not enough to do anything I have ran low dose cycles with good results before having to quit them due to gyno issues. 200 is a lot for me and made some gains with it every time. I cant get labs with out a Dr around here. My TRT Dr would never give me a script again if I was to come back above 600 levels. Not trying to start anything just my experience. Could be me and Stan has the best reviews I have seen. But just posting what I have found.
I hope I don't get shit on for this although I probably will, but I wanted to ask about something I found interesting. So I started my cycle with Colonial's Test E and switched to Stan's Test E a few weeks ago and I've noticed recently (almost 4 weeks after switching) that my nipples are not as puffy or as sensitive as they were when I was using Colonial's Test E. My hair has also stopped shedding as much. Just curious if this is normal, dosage and everything else has remained the same (No AI, never used one). About 10 ish weeks into the cycle, and it's my first. No bloods yet, will get them soon. I also don't mean to say anything negative about either source, I really hope I do not come off that way. Just curious if others have experienced something like this.

I hope I don't get shit on for this although I probably will, but I wanted to ask about something I found interesting. So I started my cycle with Colonial's Test E and switched to Stan's Test E a few weeks ago and I've noticed recently (almost 4 weeks after switching) that my nipples are not as puffy or as sensitive as they were when I was using Colonial's Test E. My hair has also stopped shedding as much. Just curious if this is normal, dosage and everything else has remained the same (No AI, never used one). About 10 ish weeks into the cycle, and it's my first. No bloods yet, will get them soon. I also don't mean to say anything negative about either source, I really hope I do not come off that way. Just curious if others have experienced something like this.
Colonial could have been dosed higher and you were taking more than what you thought. Or your body adjusted to the increased hormones. Or maybe Stan's is underdosed. You wouldn't know unless you had bloodwork done or had the gear tested.

Colonial could have been dosed higher and you were taking more than what you thought. Or your body adjusted to the increased hormones. Or maybe Stan's is underdosed. You wouldn't know unless you had bloodwork done or had the gear tested.
… Or just go by both labs hplc testing