MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

What is the typical shipping time???

There’s been so many changes.

Seems like 7-14 days

Longer if you’re 1 of the lucky ones

A week to ship + 3-5 days to arrive. So 10-14 days on average is what Stan said.

I ordered 4/10 so I will let you know. Should arrive this week.

for those that have used stan’s albuterol…any tips on dosing amount and frequency?
What is the half life of the liquid Albuterol?

Should I just follow the 4mg 3x a day w 100 mg caffeine like in this study?

for those that have used stan’s albuterol…any tips on dosing amount and frequency?

I was curious as well. There’s not a ton of info out there. I only dose it twice a day. About 4-5 mgs. Once before morning cardio. Once at lunch. Nothing crazy but I really like it doesn’t give me shakes or heart palpitations or nothing like that. Seems like it’s helping me stick to my fasts. Not sure decreased appetite is supposed to happen from it but that’s really maybe the only thing I’ve noticed so far.

2mg + 200mg caffeine had the best overall results. Almost the exact same as 4mg + 200mg, which is interesting.

2mg + 200mg caffeine had the best overall results. Almost the exact same as 4mg + 200mg, which is interesting.
If I remember well the best/most efficient combo was 4mg/100mg salbut/caff

salbutamol-caffeine-human-study.gif

salbutamol-caffeine-rats-study.gif

Last edited:
You guys have any way around the wait to send on coinbase? Just purchased 1200 to make an order and can't order until the 25th
I used cashapp. My bank thought it was fraud so I had to call them. After that I bought some and sent it immediately

I tried to put in a 3200$ order and Cashapp would not let me send that much money at once.

I have cut the order in half and I am just waiting on a new Bitcoin address to send the new order amount.

Don’t feel afraid to put big orders in just realize there is a limit to how much you can send at one time.
I hope this helps new people out!

Thanks again Stan. Just send the Bitcoin address or let me know if I can use the one you sent me before. :)

@Stanfordpharma1

I know I will get bashed for this but my experience with this supplier. I did get my order in a decent time pretty good really. But I ran 150 Primo and 200 Test C for 8 weeks. Note the primo was so I could run 200 test without getting gyno and bad acne. I have done several lower cycles so I know what my body can handle before gyno gets in. So far no gyno or acne or gains after 6 weeks. Bumped to 400 test and at the end of 4 weeks at that dose, still 150 Primo. Nothing, I have not gained any weight no gyno acne nothing. My sex drive never increased. I have not seen a thing from what I have taken. Dont know what is wrong but never had this happen before. Before many say that is not enough to do anything I have ran low dose cycles with good results before having to quit them due to gyno issues. 200 is a lot for me and made some gains with it every time. I cant get labs with out a Dr around here. My TRT Dr would never give me a script again if I was to come back above 600 levels. Not trying to start anything just my experience. Could be me and Stan has the best reviews I have seen. But just posting what I have found.