MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Basically after you place the order and get the BTC address, that's the end of it. You send the payment and wait for your package to arrive. If you don't get it within 3-4 weeks, you send a PM to Stan to see what happened. Maybe it's lost, maybe it hasn't shipped yet, etc.
3-4 weeks. I’ve read TA should be 10-14 days tops. Now it’s 3-4 weeks??

Im sure we’ve all heard this b4 but Stan is the man. Super fast replies. Most I’ve waited it maybe 12 hours for an email response. The TA kind sucks but I know it’s for everyone’s protection. And if I get burned he doesn’t me “as a life” customer. If I don’t get burned then he gets me as a long term consumer.

I don’t mind paying 400 If I know the quality of the product is good. Im sending in Tren A and Susta 250 for tests but i plan on sending a small sample of Tren a and sust 250 just to be sure. This has nothing to do with Stan. I just need to know personally what I’m putting into my body.

Can’t exactly sell Tren to my cousin if it’s actually some super sustanon 400 (which honesty would be awesome either way ) He will be taking test with Tren as well.

ps- question

When sending in vials for testing;
Do you have to give them the whole
Bottle of sust/Tren ect or thenwhole 50 pack of winny????

3-4 weeks. I’ve read TA should be 10-14 days tops. Now it’s 3-4 weeks??
I say 3-4 weeks and if you haven't gotten anything then inquire. The TA was all over the place recently with him being swamped and all. Saw some people not too long ago mention they were still waiting for their March orders.

I say 3-4 weeks and if you haven't gotten anything then inquire. The TA was all over the place recently with him being swamped and all. Saw some people not too long ago mention they were still waiting for their March orders.
Ahh, yeah I talked to him, sounds like the case, the other guy didn't mention the wait time when I was placing my order so I figured a week tops since it's dom.

Im sure we’ve all heard this b4 but Stan is the man. Super fast replies. Most I’ve waited it maybe 12 hours for an email response. The TA kind sucks but I know it’s for everyone’s protection. And if I get burned he doesn’t me “as a life” customer. If I don’t get burned then he gets me as a long term consumer.

I don’t mind paying 400 If I know the quality of the product is good. Im sending in Tren A and Susta 250 for tests but i plan on sending a small sample of Tren a and sust 250 just to be sure. This has nothing to do with Stan. I just need to know personally what I’m putting into my body.

Can’t exactly sell Tren to my cousin if it’s actually some super sustanon 400 (which honesty would be awesome either way ) He will be taking test with Tren as well.

ps- question

Orals you send 3-5 pills usually, oils are 1-2ml I believe. Oils are sent in something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Parfums-Perfume-Essential-Bottles/dp/B01HTRDK08?th=1
I've only gone through Jano, but he's a tried and true member of the community (far more so than I am lol) if you need a recommendation.

ps- question

Huh ? Are you drunk ? Speak English ….

And Ughhh you can’t be serious about your P.S questions lol cmon dude get off the meth

like what the fuck even are these keys? why do we have to invent new retarded ways to say the same old shit and claim ingenuity?

goddamn kids these days, get off my lawn.

sometimes I respond to posts on here when I wake up/cant sleep. I re-read it later and ask myself wtf was I thinking.

I do that too, but it’s always text messages. When I respond to someone while I’m half asleep, I sound illiterate and mostly brain dead.

For those asking about TA.

My experience:
• Put in a domestic order in beginning of April
• Still awaiting package on Day 16
• Sent Stan a message w/ email addy to check on things
• No reply yet (I understand he's currently sick)

Hoping to update soon with the goods!

For those asking about TA.

My experience:
• Put in a domestic order in beginning of April
• Still awaiting package on Day 16
• Sent Stan a message w/ email addy to check on things
• No reply yet (I understand he's currently sick)

Hoping to update soon with the goods!

I’m day 13 of waiting for Stan’s Elephant Semen 200.

Didn’t bother sending an email yet.

like what the fuck even are these keys? why do we have to invent new retarded ways to say the same old shit and claim ingenuity?

goddamn kids these days, get off my lawn.
I'm not one to get involved in off topic chat in a source thread often, but I must say something.

How did the word "minute" even come remotely close to replacing "while?" The first time I heard it was from a teenager about 6 months ago, saying it hasn't heard of something in a minute. Ever since I've heard and read it multiple times, from older people too. I want to pimp slap people who say it...just say a while!