MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 ,placed an order this morning but have been locked out of my ProtonMail (randomly scheduled for deletion)
Working to retrieve my email but have set up a new account, and emailed you regarding sending tracking to the new address. Do you mind emailing me confirmation you have my new address for tracking , I'm a little anxious as it was a large order for me.
Sorry for the inconvenience, looking forward to your primo.
he doesn't send tracking

Hey @Stanfordpharma1 ,placed an order this morning but have been locked out of my ProtonMail (randomly scheduled for deletion)
Working to retrieve my email but have set up a new account, and emailed you regarding sending tracking to the new address. Do you mind emailing me confirmation you have my new address for tracking , I'm a little anxious as it was a large order for me.
Sorry for the inconvenience, looking forward to your primo.
This is something best discussed via pm. I'll need old and new email

Probably not the place to ask this but does anyone know if you increase your oral dosage or decrease it if there’s any risk involved ? Let’s say you take 100mg everyday then drop it to 25 then increase it to 50 and keep doing that

I ordered couple months ago when stan just reopened again and was finally able to try everything out. Now that i've had time to see the results I'm very happy with the test cyp and var

running 336mg test a week with 30mg var a day and i don't want to get any bigger. If i put on anymore size my clothes won't fit. yeah, it's muscle memory but i can't remember the last time it was so easy to put on size. I also switched over from a different test so receptors weren't fresh. Def high quality

I also switched over from a different test so receptors weren't fresh. Def high quality
Oh shit man you shoulda said something earlier, you’re missing out on some really quality gains bro.

Luckily I have found a solution to your problem. You will need to get some 18g needles, some cotton swabs, and some high quality 2 ply toilet paper.

Load up the 18g pin with your oils that you want to inject, slowly insert the tip of the needle into your rectum, once you’re about half way up there you’ll want to bury the tip deep into some muscle up there and slowly inject the oil.

I know this seems kind of weird, but trust me bro, it will bypass all those stupid receptors, essentially making them fresh as a baby.

Photo of the drop. Yo, Stan, when I’m jacked af banging 3 college babes, I’ll think of you!! My bro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 95