MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I have. Responded on the 15th that he would take care of it. Sent new PM this past Monday 4/25 for update, still awaiting reply.

He's been pretty good about responding regarding the order the few times I've contacted him since I placed it so I'm sure something happened that it slipped through the cracks.

I have. Responded on the 15th that he would take care of it. Sent new PM this past Monday 4/25 for update, still awaiting reply.
Nice that he responded and considering he posted that he was sick and trying to get everything squared away is awesome. I’ll be waiting patiently

3/1 order arrived. Stan did way more than make it right even after i told him wasn’t necessary. Won’t go into details but he definitely went above and beyond. Thank you sir.

running same doses and same compounds over enough time and your gains will slow over time. you will plateau sooner or later

you will either have to increase doses, add additional compound, or swap out something to keep making progress at the same rate

this could be myostatin or down regulation/up regulation. either way it doesn't really matter to me because the results are the same.
You don't really believe that test e will be different than test c... Do you?

You don't really believe that test e will be different than test c... Do you?

i've seen people say they have less edema with C compared to E. Whether that's actually true or it's all in their heads is the real question.

i've never noticed anything personally. Test is Test as far as i'm concerned.

i've seen people say they have less edema with C compared to E. Whether that's actually true or it's all in their heads is the real question.

i've never noticed anything personally. Test is Test as far as i'm concerned.
Doubt theres much of a difference. People prob have different experience because of different oils/recipes

is Stanford still taking orders?
No, not sure when I'll be open. Not doing well. Going to doctors Monday to see what's going on. Closes until further notice. All packs should be shipped by Monday. Having a hard time getting anything done. I'll keep everyone posted.