MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

Please check email. Payment was sent, and haven't gotten a response.
dudes who been using stan for awhile are going to have an egotistical weird edgy mental breakdown over this so i’ll explain

you send funds to crypto/wallet address provided and then you wait, you won’t typically get a confirmation email back saying funds received. just be patient and check your informed delivery ina week or two

not sure when I'll be open. Not doing well. Going to doctors Monday to see what's going on. Closes until further notice.
damn, I wish I didn’t have to read this today because I’ve been waiting since sunday to place my first order.. but either way, I hope you feel better and recover with the quickness

dudes who been using stan for awhile are going to have an egotistical weird edgy mental breakdown over this so i’ll explain

you send funds to crypto/wallet address provided and then you wait, you won’t typically get a confirmation email back saying funds received. just be patient and check your informed delivery ina week or two
Week or two lmao. You mean three to 5 weeks

you send funds to crypto/wallet address provided and then you wait, you won’t typically get a confirmation email back saying funds received. just be patient and check your informed delivery ina week bee

Pretty much hah. I know the routine though. This order was just difficult given the shit wallet I used to send funds. Coinbase held my payment for 3 f$&king days after I've already sent it. Just wanted to make sure it went through.

Pretty much hah. I know the routine though. This order was just difficult given the shit wallet I used to send funds. Coinbase held my payment for 3 f$&king days after I've already sent it. Just wanted to make sure it went through.
coinbase pro held my shit for like 9 hrs recently i was so confused … trust me i feel happy man

Fuck Coinbase. I had nothing but trouble with them. They hold funds and don't answer tickets or verify ID for weeks.
I switched to Kraken and so far haven't had any issues.

Wait... your waiting on a pack from February? If so pm me. We need to figure this out.
I was waiting on a pack from Feb to April but once I posted that I got a response and it was mailed out.. I ordered April 8 for this pack, still waiting but still getting no response.. nervous cause of last time lol. I’m going to email you now.