MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

@Stanfordpharma1 hey sorry to bother you but how long does that dragons blood stay acive once pinned? im assuming this would be an excellent preworkout due to the stimulant but then could just be used through thte day as well?? have you heard anyone having any sides and if so what are they?

@Stanfordpharma1 hey sorry to bother you but how long does that dragons blood stay acive once pinned? im assuming this would be an excellent preworkout due to the stimulant but then could just be used through thte day as well?? have you heard anyone having any sides and if so what are they?
Imo & use - dragons blood is great PWO. For general daily use I just use the oral suspension albuterol. Dragons blood is more intense

That may be the case, I made the assumption that since I have been level on a constant dose for months and the only change I have done is the addition of the Mast and Var, the increase must have been from the new compounds. But I'm no scientist.
Three options here:

1. You changed a variable without knowing it; my money would be on the timing of blood work relative to the last round you did
2. It’s not masteron; seems highly unlikely
3. You ceased being able to properly measure your dose; also seems highly unlikely

Two of those possibilities do not seem worth even exploring because I don’t think Stan mislabeled a whole batch and I doubt you somehow just lost the ability to measure.

Imo, it's best for fasted cardio 3 to 4 times a week. If I were to need/want more often I would add oral albuterol. The affects last a couple hours with no noticeable crash.

Three options here:

1. You changed a variable without knowing it; my money would be on the timing of blood work relative to the last round you did
2. It’s not masteron; seems highly unlikely
3. You ceased being able to properly measure your dose; also seems highly unlikely

Two of those possibilities do not seem worth even exploring because I don’t think Stan mislabeled a whole batch and I doubt you somehow just lost the ability to measure.
I can be agreeable on #1 with a possible variable being changed and me missing it, but as of right now I don't know what it might be. The Test C I use is administered at a clinic which is also the same place I have my blood drawn. Same day every week, at approximately the same time, with blood draws every 5th week. I self administer the extra later the same day as my clinic visits, so there is always approximately 6 and a half to 7 days between injection and blood draw. I only pin once a week. And in all honesty I am content with the results that are in front of me. I highly doubt there was any mistake made on Stan's part.

Hey Stan, I wrote you but you still ain't callin. I left my proton, my Gmail, and my whatsapp at the bottom. You sent two packs back in autumn, I musta not have got them. There probably was a mix up at the post office or somethin. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot them.
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?
I'mma name her Stan.

Hey Stan, I wrote you but you still ain't callin. I left my proton, my Gmail, and my whatsapp at the bottom. You sent two packs back in autumn, I musta not have got them. There probably was a mix up at the post office or somethin. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot them.
I'mma name her Stan.
Idk if all people will get this reference...

I'mma name her Stan.
Lmao nicely done