MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

It’s just good practice to do anytime transferring is involved and the filters are cheap and it’s extra insurance

Opening big bottles and exposing the gear to ambient air might seem kinda sketch, especially if you're re-opening many times.

Don't do it in a dusty room.

Preferably, though, is filtering. It's cheap and easy, @Smashshit

Opening big bottles and exposing the gear to ambient air might seem kinda sketch, especially if you're re-opening many times.

Don't do it in a dusty room.

Preferably, though, is filtering. It's cheap and easy, @Smashshit
Thanks I wasn’t sure if they had screw on lids or a self healing top like a normal vial or not.

200 Test C from TRT Clinic, 100 Mast E, weekly, 30 Var as pre-workout. Adding Stan's Mast easily boosted me 400 points in 4 weeks. No PIP, and no major sides. Yes it's a low dose cycle, but currently am still recovering from bicep surgery.

Attachments

• 1701993461542blob.png
    1701993461542blob.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 66
200 Test C from TRT Clinic, 100 Mast E, weekly, 30 Var as pre-workout. Adding Stan's Mast easily boosted me 400 points in 4 weeks. No PIP, and no major sides. Yes it's a low dose cycle, but currently am still recovering from bicep surgery.
uhh mast doesnt increase Testosterone levels

Then I don't know, I've been on only clinical 200 test c for 8 months and those are the only things I've added.
no worries.

sometimes if its an ECLIA testosterone test vs LCMS, some substances may show up as testosterone. However I dont believe masteron is one(I could be wrong)

Testosterone is always testosterone though. nothing will truly increase it other than testosterone(free test is a different story)

no worries.

sometimes if its an ECLIA testosterone test vs LCMS, some substances may show up as testosterone. However I dont believe masteron is one(I could be wrong)

Testosterone is always testosterone though. nothing will truly increase it other than testosterone(free test is a different story)
Good to know, I've been sitting at 200 test c for 6 months and my levels evened out around the 750-800 mark, and stayed consistent, I added the Mast E same day as the Nov panel and started the Var about a week ago. So just figured the jump I saw on the latest panel is due to the combination.

Good to know, I've been sitting at 200 test c for 6 months and my levels evened out around the 750-800 mark, and stayed consistent, I added the Mast E same day as the Nov panel and started the Var about a week ago. So just figured the jump I saw on the latest panel is due to the combination.
If you are bored.

Didn’t look at the labs you posted so idk how big a jump it was, but beyond test timing adding more drugs, especially orals can crush your shgb which would raise your free T at least

Stan thanks for your service brother. I received my media bottles a while back . Love this thank you for offering these.

Ok, but it didn’t actually do that because that’s not how any of this works.
That may be the case, I made the assumption that since I have been level on a constant dose for months and the only change I have done is the addition of the Mast and Var, the increase must have been from the new compounds. But I'm no scientist.

Stan thanks for your service brother. I received my media bottles a while back . Love this thank you for offering these.
Yes sir. These are selling like hot cakes. Trying to keep up. Oh, just measured. They are a sliver above 600ml.. the new bottles. Not sure if you ordered the older 1100ml or the smaller, newer ones.