MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

These things are not part of any discounts like the 10% off for $600+ orders. They're priced so low as it is I can't afford to go any lower. If you order a bunch of items with it they will be calculated as separate orders. For instance, look at the price of test e. If you get the 45 vials you will be paying $6.50 a vial. That's insanely cheap.

-------------------------------------------

**550ML MEDIA BOTTLES. STERILE PRODUCT**
..these are filtered, sterile and ready to bottle..

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
550ML.... $290

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml
550ML....$290

Sustanon 250mg/ml
550ML.....$300

NPP 100mg/ml
550ML........$260

Primo enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML........$2,000

Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML.......$875

Tren Acetate 100mg/ml
500ML.......$525

Mast Enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML.......$900

Mast Propionate 100mg/ml
500ML.......$550

Will produce roughly 45 vials overfilled to at least 11ml per vial.

Placing my order shortly! Can’t wait to grab a media bottle. My last order came perfectly. I meant to post it up but got busy. Thank you again for the great service.

These things are not part of any discounts like the 10% off for $600+ orders. They're priced so low as it is I can't afford to go any lower. If you order a bunch of items with it they will be calculated as separate orders. For instance, look at the price of test e. If you get the 45 vials you will be paying $6.50 a vial. That's insanely cheap.

-------------------------------------------

**550ML MEDIA BOTTLES. STERILE PRODUCT**
..these are filtered, sterile and ready to bottle..

Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
550ML.... $290

Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml
550ML....$290

Sustanon 250mg/ml
550ML.....$300

NPP 100mg/ml
550ML........$260

Primo enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML........$2,000

Tren Enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML.......$875

Tren Acetate 100mg/ml
500ML.......$525

Mast Enanthate 200mg/ml
550ML.......$900

Mast Propionate 100mg/ml
500ML.......$550

Will produce roughly 45 vials overfilled to at least 11ml per vial.
Can we see a pic of one of the media bottles to drool over and so I can help justify my needs for half a liter of tren lol

I guess the transferring is what alot of us may not be as familiar with. I guess look for a self sealing top?
I’d say the most simple method without buying any specialized stuff would be to use a big syringe you draw out the media bottle. Purchase some sealed and sterilized vials already with crimped stopper and using a .22 micron filter transfer from the big syringe into the sealed vials

I’d say the most simple method without buying any specialized stuff would be to use a big syringe you draw out the media bottle. Purchase some sealed and sterilized vials already with crimped stopper and using a .22 micron filter transfer from the big syringe into the sealed vials
Why would you need to filter just to transfer to another sterile via when it’s already filtered and sterile? Am I missing something?

Why would you need to filter just to transfer to another sterile via when it’s already filtered and sterile? Am I missing something?
It’s just good practice to do anytime transferring is involved and the filters are cheap and it’s extra insurance

Stan puts the gay gene in the media bottles. You have to filter it out with a whatman. I personally enjoy the guy thoughts so I just inject straight from the media bottle