MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

lol should have just messaged him. Sorry about that, Have you placed a recent order? How long is turnaround time, if you don’t mind sharing ?
Depends on how busy he is. With the shit going on right now he is doing his best. Other 2 normal US Dom brewers are closed.

Let's say less than 2 weeks.(hopefully)

Hey Stan, I wrote you but you still ain't callin. I left my proton, my Gmail, and my whatsapp at the bottom. You sent two packs back in autumn, I musta not have got them. There probably was a mix up at the post office or somethin. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot them.
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?
I'mma name her Stan.
Well played Marshal lol

Hey Stan, I wrote you but you still ain't callin. I left my proton, my Gmail, and my whatsapp at the bottom. You sent two packs back in autumn, I musta not have got them. There probably was a mix up at the post office or somethin. Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot them.
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'mma call her?
I'mma name her Stan.
The G.O.A.T. that was epic. LoL.

"I know I promised to give your brother an autograph. I did, I wrote on the top of a primo vial cap. "

lol should have just messaged him. Sorry about that, Have you placed a recent order? How long is turnaround time, if you don’t mind sharing ?
Can take up to a week to get out right now. I'm so slammed. Doing my best. Emails are answered now. Let me know if you didn't get reply.

Sorry everybody. Extremely slammed right now. I'm working a lot of hours to try and keep up.

Please remember. I'll be closed for the first half of January. Doing major upgrades to shop. about a 2 week project. Everything will be completely torn down and put away since I'll have a construction crew here and will need to rebuild shop when construction is done, so won't have access to anything so no exceptions to any orders. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I had a small issue with a bottle of Hex I got back in August before my pectoral tendon tear. I emailed @Stanfordpharma1 and he didn't even hesitate to offer a quick solution to the problem, even though it has been several months since my purchase. He got back to me quickly, was extremely respectful, and pleasure to deal with. Thanks, brother.

We love you bro. Keep up the good work!
Get out here @Spaceman Spiff. Nobody takes too kindly to yerrr kind around here. Why you always gotta condescend me, bro? I'm very sensitive and you hurt my feelings and I don't know how to cope with feelings so I just get angry. I'll totally come at you naked and sideways, dude. Check yo self before you wreck yo self.

Get out here @Spaceman Spiff. Nobody takes too kindly to yerrr kind around here. Why you always gotta condescend me, bro? I'm very sensitive and you hurt my feelings and I don't know how to cope with feelings so I just get angry. I'll totally come at you naked and sideways, dude. Check yo self before you wreck yo self.
I've been sitting here for a few minutes invisioning a naked man coming at me sideways. Is that weird?

This thread has such a nice chill vibe compared to some other source threads that are just epic shitshows. I was really not prepared for that M&M bit, I came of age in Oakland when Marshal first came out and seing it played out in this thread warmed my heart.

Stan once your back running I’ve got to get in an order for some media vials! Hopefully the expansion serves you well!

Is there a plan to get back ahead prior to your shutdown? It sounds like you’re taking orders even as existing ones backup and haven’t shipped. IIRC we’ve had plenty of sources catch a bunch of shit for that and if your time off can’t be time to catch up then I’d be concerned.

Is there a plan to get back ahead prior to your shutdown? It sounds like you’re taking orders even as existing ones backup and haven’t shipped. IIRC we’ve had plenty of sources catch a bunch of shit for that and if your time off can’t be time to catch up then I’d be concerned.
I'll catch back up. The sale plus 2 other sources temporarily closed backed me up, but chipping away at it. Taking about 4 days to get packs out. Thats not terrible. I'll get that down a bit. My personal rule is if things get so busy it takes a week to ship a pack I close down. Usps should be 3 days shipping plus 3 to 4 days to get pack out means should be a week to land. I don't think that's unreasonable.

I'll catch back up. The sale plus 2 other sources temporarily closed backed me up, but chipping away at it. Taking about 4 days to get packs out. Thats not terrible. I'll get that down a bit. My personal rule is if things get so busy it takes a week to ship a pack I close down. Usps should be 3 days shipping plus 3 to 4 days to get pack out means should be a week to land. I don't think that's unreasonable.
You provide tracking?