MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

also oddly enough ive had cyp from 3 ppl one was a compounding agency in the usa and they all gave me pip like a mfer but sust is like i forget i pinned it 20 mins later

My wife is having me order Dragon’s Blood, because she wanted a vitamin b injection. Is this a reasonable idea? Obviously, I am the only one who takes any AAS.

I did tell her it has to be a PWO, and she has to do cardio after.

Thanks

My wife is having me order Dragon’s Blood, because she wanted a vitamin b injection. Is this a reasonable idea? Obviously, I am the only one who takes any AAS.

Thanks
id go against that. can her heart handle all that? just saying if so go ahead but like others have suggested its very intense. i spoke with my healthcare physician who i see alot, she said dont do it or at least me lol I take like 600 mg of caffeine pwo lmfao but i dont consume any during the day and i sleep like shit always have. but thats no excuse but yea she even said she would only recommend something like that for someone who is extremely healthy and very good heart condition.

id go against that. can her heart handle all that? just saying if so go ahead but like others have suggested its very intense. i spoke with my healthcare physician who i see alot, she said dont do it or at least me lol I take like 600 mg of caffeine pwo lmfao but i dont consume any during the day and i sleep like shit always have. but thats no excuse but yea she even said she would only recommend something like that for someone who is extremely healthy and very good heart condition.
Maybe its the name that just scared her, try again but call it “tranquil juice”.

“Uhhh doc, someone i know sells underground version of stimulant you inject into the body, its called dragons blood, would you say its safe to use”

lol no i told her whats in it lmfao :D i didnt even mention the name lol i also consulted some other people as well lmfao they was like Hell to the no lol

Thanks
I definitely wouldn't run dragons blood just for the b12. Guess I could make some straight b12 but it would be about a month before I could get to it.

Infinity lesson here: you gotta plan a lot longer than 2 weeks in advance for shit like this.
Oh, I did. The total context of that statement was that I had to run Test E, the compound that’s giving me issues, for a couple more weeks. I just need to run it until my Test C shows up. I have at least a 6-8 month blast n cruise supply. I’m not living bottle to bottle over here. Plus, I like to cut down on shipments.

I also don’t want to beg Stan to ship my order asap and check in with him every couple of hours asking for a status. He’s doing god’s work and good things take time.

Anyone have a good way to buffer the NAD/B12 injections? Shit burns like a mofo going in. Tested the PH level and it’s very acidic (1.5-2.0). Was thinking of adding sodium bicarbonate or PBS but didn’t want to mess with the underlying compounds.

Attachments

• IMG_2346.jpeg
    IMG_2346.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Got my pack in today after 11 days. If yours is late, don’t fret like I did. It’s that time of the year. Shipping services all backed up and shiz.

I’ve used Stan for the past 3 orders, and his quality is absolutely awesome. Got the classic tren cough (though I microdose tren) when using his tren ace.

Bench shot up to 375lbs x 5 from 3, and squat from 605 to 625 for 1. Weighted chin ups too (but my numbers on that are embarrassing so I shall not mention). Currently on a bulk and that aspect is going well also, up to 227lbs from 218.

I just wanted to say I really enjoy the quality. I plan to make ah many ah PRs on Stan’s gear and bulk ah many ah muscles. Thanks brother Stan for all that you do

Sponsors

Latest posts