MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

I'll catch back up. The sale plus 2 other sources temporarily closed backed me up, but chipping away at it. Taking about 4 days to get packs out. Thats not terrible. I'll get that down a bit. My personal rule is if things get so busy it takes a week to ship a pack I close down. Usps should be 3 days shipping plus 3 to 4 days to get pack out means should be a week to land. I don't think that's unreasonable.

That's not unreasonable at all.

Any of y’all still getting PIP from Test E? A buddy of mine ordered Test C from Stan and it was smooth as butter. This Test E I got is almost unbearable. I have ran his Test C, Eq and primo with no problems. Guess the raw issue with the Test E suppliers hasn’t got any better.

Unfortunately, I stocked up for a blast and cruise protocol. This is also my first cycle in over 3 years. On week 4 now and the PIP isn’t getting any better. Usually lasts about a week. No serious issues like excessive heat or flu like symptoms, just really gnarly PIP and some swelling.

Does anyone think this will get better or am I needing to throw in the towel and take the loss on my Test E investment? Again, I know it’s not Stan’s product, it’s the Test E from all suppliers in general and apparently it only affects some of us.

Does anyone think this will get better or am I needing to throw in the towel and take the loss on my Test E investment?

Honestly, probably throw in the towel. Through out the years this issue/topic has came up quite a bit concerning testE with certain individuals.

Last edited:
Any of y’all still getting PIP from Test E? A buddy of mine ordered Test C from Stan and it was smooth as butter. This Test E I got is almost unbearable. I have ran his Test C, Eq and primo with no problems. Guess the raw issue with the Test E suppliers hasn’t got any better.

Unfortunately, I stocked up for a blast and cruise protocol. This is also my first cycle in over 3 years. On week 4 now and the PIP isn’t getting any better. Usually lasts about a week. No serious issues like excessive heat or flu like symptoms, just really gnarly PIP and some swelling.

Does anyone think this will get better or am I needing to throw in the towel and take the loss on my Test E investment? Again, I know it’s not Stan’s product, it’s the Test E from all suppliers in general and apparently it only affects some of us.
I won't order test e ever cause of the swelling I get. But Stan's test e didn't affect me.

I would say trash the test e if it's causing issues

Whatever amount you using , split it up throughout the week

I'm running stans test e started off some pip. After week 5 pip subsided smooth as butter now. Possibly give it a couple more weeks . I'm running 2pin split m/f.

Whatever amount you using , split it up throughout the week
It’s a really small amount. I’m only pinning .5ml every 3 days. Working my way up to 1ml every 3 days. I like to build my levels slowly to help mitigate sides and let my body adjust. I was getting PIP with only .2 ml.

I use 6 different sites to pin:
VG: 27g 1/2”
Dorso Glute: either 1” or 1.5” 25g depending on how flexible I am at the time. I’ve shot sub q on my dorso glute before on accident because I couldn’t quite hit 90 degrees to the muscle. Not fun.
Delt: 27g 1/2”

I honestly think my body can’t handle the Test E. I’m continuing to use it for now until I can get my test C order from Stan. Smooth sailing from there.

Appreciate the feedback.

It’s a really small amount. I’m only pinning .5ml every 3 days. Working my way up to 1ml every 3 days. I like to build my levels slowly to help mitigate sides and let my body adjust. I was getting PIP with only .2 ml.

I use 6 different sites to pin:
VG: 27g 1/2”
Dorso Glute: either 1” or 1.5” 25g depending on how flexible I am at the time. I’ve shot sub q on my dorso glute before on accident because I couldn’t quite hit 90 degrees to the muscle. Not fun.
Delt: 27g 1/2”

I honestly think my body can’t handle the Test E. I’m continuing to use it for now until I can get my test C order from Stan. Smooth sailing from there.

Appreciate the feedback.
It’s hit or miss with people, you just happen to be one of them

I'm running stans test e started off some pip. After week 5 pip subsided smooth as butter now. Possibly give it a couple more weeks . I'm running 2pin split m/f.
I’ll hope for the best, plus, I don’t have a choice. I need to wait for my order of Test C to show up. I’ll at least have another week or maybe 2 because of the holidays. I don’t want to stop and mess up my levels.

Glad to hear your having a good experience with it. I guess some of our bodies aren’t being a little bitch about it. My body really likes Stan’s products, Test E just isn’t cooperating.

I know you said your waiting on test c to show up . But it might not be a bad idea to try sust 250 always had great luck with that. Just a thought.

I know you said your waiting on test c to show up . But it might not be a bad idea to try sust 250 always had great luck with that. Just a thought.
I have several buddies that love it as well. I find that I hold way too much water with sustanon if I start going beyond 250-300 mg per week. Test E and C keep me more lean.

I have several buddies that love it as well. I find that I hold way too much water with sustanon if I start going beyond 250-300 mg per week. Test E and C keep me more lean.
Sustanon is a stupid compound. 4x the test, 4x the power.

It's a hormonal rollercoaster unless you do it more frequently