MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

this guys halotestin is like androgenic poison, worst body acne breakout ever (worse than 800mg tren). Face gets more square and hairline goes bye bye lol fire stuff.

Bloodwork on Stan’s test e 180mg/weekly injected 3x per week. 8 weeks after I dropped 105mg/week deca out of the equation (added it back in now though)
Therapeutic phlebotomy is scheduled.

Attachments

• D386198E-A493-4553-945D-269F080D4FF9.jpeg
    D386198E-A493-4553-945D-269F080D4FF9.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 43
  • B040DFB0-3667-4A0C-8E24-AC9F613B6C4F.jpeg
    B040DFB0-3667-4A0C-8E24-AC9F613B6C4F.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 43
  • F523044A-E2D4-4870-A92D-5FB4ACF307B6.jpeg
    F523044A-E2D4-4870-A92D-5FB4ACF307B6.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 14112FD7-4176-4B1F-BC3E-EBA858603D2A.jpeg
    14112FD7-4176-4B1F-BC3E-EBA858603D2A.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 4F4CE5B1-F04E-422A-AC34-CC15F88EC895.jpeg
    4F4CE5B1-F04E-422A-AC34-CC15F88EC895.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 38
  • A2CA2A9A-C594-4D2D-A420-6BF26008D810.jpeg
    A2CA2A9A-C594-4D2D-A420-6BF26008D810.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 44
Anyone have a good way to buffer the NAD/B12 injections? Shit burns like a mofo going in. Tested the PH level and it’s very acidic (1.5-2.0). Was thinking of adding sodium bicarbonate or PBS but didn’t want to mess with the underlying compounds.
To be perfectly honest I'm not sure this is okay but I mix mine with Dragons Blood. I know some peptides denature when you mix but I (think) these are okay to mix.

From Stan? Or what?

I have a few friends using his test c. No issues
Yea I havnt had Stan’s test C yet but the Test E has been great. And just tried the masteron today and it was great as well.
so i usually only use sust... Yes spaceman you hate it i know. but it feels great because i run it EOD so 4 times a week every week i pin. and im looking for something thats equal to that. but stan is out of sust. so any recommendations? As cyp in the past has fucked me up so bad i had to use a masssage gun on it. even from pharma compounding

so i usually only use sust... Yes spaceman you hate it i know. but it feels great because i run it EOD so 4 times a week every week i pin. and im looking for something thats equal to that. but stan is out of sust. so any recommendations? As cyp in the past has fucked me up so bad i had to use a masssage gun on it. even from pharma compounding
Ha ha The Spiffy Spaceman has a sarcastic sense of humor. Pretty sure he actually loves Sust and it’s his favorite.
Have you tried Cyp from different sources and the same results or just from the compounding pharmacy?
I had cyp from a compounding pharmacy that gave me pip before and I don’t get pip from any Test ester. I’ve run Eth for years with no pip and even Prop doesn’t give me pip. I don’t have much faith in compounding pharmacies myself.

Ha ha The Spiffy Spaceman has a sarcastic sense of humor. Pretty sure he actually loves Sust and it’s his favorite.
Have you tried Cyp from different sources and the same results or just from the compounding pharmacy?
I had cyp from a compounding pharmacy that gave me pip before and I don’t get pip from any Test ester. I’ve run Eth for years with no pip and even Prop doesn’t give me pip. I don’t have much faith in compounding pharmacies myself.
lol yes 2 ugl and one compounding pharmacy, but i wanna try some. maybe ill roll the dice and get some prop. see everyone says that i should be getting a little pip from sust because of the prop in it but i dont even remember which side i pinned after 1 hr of pinning (not literally) lol but you know what im saying but doesnt prop gotta be ed?

Are you a trt guy? I never heard of anyone getting issues from test C. Atleast one properly brewed.

If you are a try guy, how about test U?

lol yes 2 ugl and one compounding pharmacy, but i wanna try some. maybe ill roll the dice and get some prop. see everyone says that i should be getting a little pip from sust because of the prop in it but i dont even remember which side i pinned after 1 hr of pinning (not literally) lol but you know what im saying but doesnt prop gotta be ed?
If your worried about pip don’t go Prop

A

Are you a trt guy? I never heard of anyone getting issues from test C. Atleast one properly brewed.

If you are a try guy, how about test U?
yes i am a trt guy. but the cyp i got from my doc fucked me up. man i legit had golf ball sized pips so i was like fuck this something has gotta be better than this. and i tried sust and i was like FUCK YA!?!?!?! lol what about getting prop and udec and mixing it? lol

yes i am a trt guy. but the cyp i got from my doc fucked me up. man i legit had golf ball sized pips so i was like fuck this something has gotta be better than this. and i tried sust and i was like FUCK YA!?!?!?! lol what about getting prop and udec and mixing it? lol
I guess you could. Test U is smooth overall

Maybe the compounding pharmacy was shit? Idk. You are the first one I have hear of having issues from test C.

Sponsors

Latest posts