MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

You could probably negotiate a custom order for a fee, as primo PIP seems to be very individualized.

Gotta find a balance between how much you love primo and how much you want to pay for a specific mg/mL preparation. There are guys here who pay 3-4x markups for primo that doesn't cause them PIP.

How much you willing to spend or you just want cheap primo?
Agreed. I personally get zero pip from any primo 200 I’ve tried. Hopefully this one is the same when it lands.

I started at .1ml and i feel like I’d have called 911 if I started at some of these dosages listed in this thread.

I’m not sensitive to stimulants either and live off caffein and PWO. I don’t even notice clen. Fucking dragons blood is STOUT
The first time I tried it I did .5ml.. i was like dam....

Got my first order in from Stan. There was a bit of a delay, which I was fine with. He threw in an extra primo 200 to make up for it which was not necessary at all. Stand up guy, will be back.

Been on Stan’s TestE 250 + Primo in GsO for exactly 10 weeks now and have gotten crazy results thus far. Went from 250mg of Indian pharma Sustanon + AI’s to 200mg of TestE + 100mg of Primo weekly and my Test levels shot up to almost 2000. The best part is my E2 went from 54 on previous stack to 26 thx to the Primo, and have had zero sides to complain about since the transition from Sust to TestE (went from 3x weekly (MWF) shots to every 3.5 days). Bloods were drawn on the 3rd day after the pin. Stoked on these results but will likely dial it back since this is going to be my longer term stack and these levels aren’t sustainable.

Attachments

• IMG_6885.jpeg
    IMG_6885.jpeg
    599.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6886.jpeg
    IMG_6886.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 83
Been on Stan’s TestE 250 + Primo in GsO for exactly 10 weeks now and have gotten crazy results thus far. Went from 250mg of Indian pharma Sustanon + AI’s to 200mg of TestE + 100mg of Primo weekly and my Test levels shot up to almost 2000. The best part is my E2 went from 54 on previous stack to 26 thx to the Primo, and have had zero sides to complain about since the transition from Sust to TestE (went from 3x weekly (MWF) shots to every 3.5 days). Bloods were drawn on the 3rd day after the pin. Stoked on these results but will likely dial it back since this is going to be my longer term stack and these levels aren’t sustainable.
Hell yah man that's awesome stans primo is the best I've ran it up to a gram a week with a gram of test a week and nothing but good stuff estrogen was in check always it was probably my best blast.

Great results friend.

How were you doing 200mg a week then “bumped it up TO” 150 mg a week? Not making sense… my results above your post are from basically the same Test dosage, I’d say something’s wrong with you not the products from Stan.

150 E3D=350mg/wk

Add cognitive impairing heavy metal contamination check to next Jano test...

Lolll apparently you need it more than I do, what’s 150x 3 buddy?

150mg every 3 days is 50mg/day.

50mg x 7 days is 350mg.

The lead content in those cheap Chinese syringes must be through the roof :)

Do what I do. Take enough Modafinil to compensate for my extensive brain damage haha

150mg every 3 days is 50mg/day.

50mg x 7 days is 350mg.

The lead content in those cheap Chinese syringes must be through the roof :)

Do what I do. Take enough Modafinil to compensate for my extensive brain damage haha
I only use BD syringes so that can’t be the culprit … regardless I promise you the Koreandude having TRT issues did not think about his weekly MG dosage that way, so let’s see what he says his actual weekly dosage may be… but that’s acknowledging this is even worth arguing about, which is a step further than I was ever willing to take this conversation

I only use BD syringes so that can’t be the culprit … regardless I promise you the Koreandude having TRT issues did not think about his weekly MG dosage that way, so let’s see what he says his actual weekly dosage may be… but that’s acknowledging this is even worth arguing about, which is a step further than I was ever willing to take this conversation

Good man, BD are the ONLY syringe to go with IMO. Get your hands on some Eclipse series pins. They're the Rolls Royce of syringes, so precision sharpened and coated with a lubricant layer they feel like a gauge or two smaller. Even the inner diameter is larger for faster flow without the needle being larger. At the same price as the cheap crap, just harder to source. Well worth the effort, most don't know what they're missing.

Anyway, Korean guy is nuts for sure, I was just addressing the math lol