MESO-Rx Sponsor STANFORD PHARMA PUBLIC SALE 10/24/21

No but using 70mg a week should be
Here you go genius.

Practice reading.

This week.

Hate to see you struggle.

Maybe about 6k posts in a year or two across just two forums, probably more with alt accounts. Uses only 70mg of test cyp a week and even avoids saying ‘testosterone,’ hiding behind ‘T/C and scared to use any ugl, only uses 70mg a week of pharma…

Feels like a scammer, always jumping in with some BS to keep up on thread updates

Maybe about 6k posts in a year or two across just two forums, probably more with alt accounts. Uses only 70mg of test cyp a week and even avoids saying ‘testosterone,’ hiding behind ‘T/C and scared to use any ugl, only uses 70mg a week of pharma…

Feels like a scammer, always jumping in with some BS to keep up on thread updates
So what is the only reasonable conclusion here? You are illiterate?

I'm sorry. Carry on.

only running 70mg a week

College Accuse GIF

Dumb MFer!

Damn.

Unbelievable. I give advice when asked, unlike Readalot who feels the need to respond to everything with his Google searches, all while only running 70mg a week.
Thanks for deleting that last post with pic that contradicted your claim.

Apologize and we can move on with no hard feelings.

Hint: the pic is still here (unfortunately you can't delete it now without Mod help)

Thanks for deleting that last post with pic that contradicted your claim.

Apologize and we can move on with no hard feelings.

Hint: the pic is still here (unfortunately you can't delete it now without Mod help)
because you reported me

Your obviously a fucking scammer dude 6k fucking posts across two forums keeping tabs and updates on them by repeatedly posting bullshit google searching

Attachments

• IMG_1634.webp
    IMG_1634.webp
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
because you reported me

Your obviously a fucking scammer dude 6k fucking posts across two forums keeping tabs and updates on them by repeatedly posting bullshit google searching
I didn't report you. Another lie you fucking lowlife liar. Damn I hate liars.

Now you may sit and stew in the shit of your own making. You hung yourself.

Look at the picture you are posting. WHAT... DOES... IT... SAY?

Is it a full moon or something, or are the crazies just out in full force today?

You have this guy mack smearing Stanfords name, using only feels reports and refuses to test the product that stan even offered to pay for, while flip flopping back and forth between saying he got underdosed stuff, then that he doesn't believe it was underdosed, and just all other sorts of nonsense.

Now you have some other dude named quadfeather clogging the thread posting useless junk, while not contributing anything meaningful. Go express your love for readalot in PMs

I post
Is it a full moon or something, or are the crazies just out in full force today?

You have this guy mack smearing Stanfords name, using only feels reports and refuses to test the product that stan even offered to pay for, while flip flopping back and forth between saying he got underdosed stuff, then that he doesn't believe it was underdosed, and just all other sorts of nonsense.

Now you have some other dude named quadfeather clogging the thread posting useless junk, while not contributing anything meaningful. Go express your love for readalot in PMs
post advice when asked, just trying to get this Readalot guy to shut up Seen him on two forums, and it’s nonstop just polluting every thread

I want to believe you because you seem so genuine, but it just doesnt seem reasonable to have that low of testosterone on the amount I have been taking. You called me a scammer then didnt call me a scammer, but if I were a scammer I would be trying to get something from you. In our private conversation I explicitly said I am not asking for free gear or my money back. I said I would be switching sources which I have done. I feel in a very simlar situation to another user called KoreanGuy. Mabye he is lying or mabye he is like me. Just a normal guy who wanted to start experimenting with gear, but kept getting continuously (potentially) underdosed by sources. As much as I can say “trust me bro” I havent made up a single lie in any of my messages.
I didn't call you a scammer. Actually stated "I'm not calling you a scammer". I was pointing out I get multiple scamming attempts a day so I have to maintain a policy that protects both the customer and myself. All I can do is offer to pay for testing. Again... what more would you ask of me other than what I already do and that's test my product and offer to pay for blind testing for anyone who submits? If I test my raws and my finished product I can't see how yours would be underdosed, but still welcome you to test it on me. If I was worried about the result I would do what it takes to get you not to test it as that would be extremely costly to me if it was underdosed. I would be refunding a whole heck of a lot of people. But I'm highly confident. That being said, I'm sorry you are not happy with product. I try and please everyone and sometimes I can't.

Back