Start up home brew shopping list for supplies

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Evom1, Nov 27, 2017.

1. RobertL

RobertL Member

Searched the forums for hexane free.. This is the only thread I've seen that talks about it..

Is GSO hexane free preferred?

2. master.on

master.on Member

Likely all GSO sold in supermarkets (food grade) contains virtually no Hexane.

Hexanes are significant constituents of gasoline...
    Hexane - Wikipedia

If GSO contained large amounts of hexane, you could tell it
    and it would be banned.
    Just buy food-grade GSO at a supermarket and you'll be fine
    just don't buy it at chemicals suppliers.

3. RobertL

RobertL Member

Huh.. Good to know. Wonder why med lab supply carries both GSO and GSO that specifically says hexane free.

4. Slammich

Slammich Member

Lots of good info in this thread for starting up.

I think home brewing is like working on your own vehicle. As long as you have the know how, nobody will do a better job than you simply because you care about it more.

You will by nature be much more careful when you brew simply because it is yours for your own use.

Best of luck.

elitesales305 likes this.
  5. NorthMich

NorthMich Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Old post... are you saying not to bother autoclaving bottles and capping? Just stick to the slightly more $$ sterile, sealed vials?

Sorry again for the old post resurrection

6. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

If youre just making relatively small batches for personal use absolutely just stick to sterile sealed vials . The only time its really practical to buy open serum vials (that will need sterilized before use ) is if your are making bigger batches .

But particularly when you are first starting out go with sterile sealed vials , and cut down on as many variables as possible until you are completely comfortable with the whole brewing proccess . Then once you have a few brews behind you , and you want to start bottle top filtering and transferring to open vials go for it . But theres really no reason to add a bunch of extra steps at first when your not even 100% sure of what to expect with the brewing proccess.

7. NorthMich

All sensible comments...

Can I bottle top filter into sterile vials? I'd like to avoid the caulking gun

8. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Yeah you can bottle top filter into your media bottle then use a septa cap and syringe to transfer from your media bottle to sterile vials . Just slightly less a pain in the ass than the syringe filtering , but does add a few steps to the process .

am06, hookairs and NorthMich like this.
  9. NorthMich

I will look all those terms up and process.

Thanks so much for the info. Very helpful

10. fodsod

fodsod Member

So much good info in this thread. Home brewing is the one thing I haven't moved over too yet because I have a very reliable source that doesn't have much of a mark up for my stuff.

But.... it sounds interesting and a much better long term solution for personal use. Perhaps I'll start a new hobby. Now if someone can just come up with the cheap home version of producing GH we'll be gtg. :D

ickyrica and LordSamuilo like this.
  11. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Lol aint that the damn truth :D ... No getting around that one yet . But its probably a good thing because if I could home brew gh id definitely try to find out the upper limits of how much growth the human body could handle haha...

The funny thing is I use to be happy paying 75-100$ a bottle for test at the gym . Now id loss my shit if I had to pay half of that lol ... though i do still like to treat myself to some pharma goodies once in awhile . Some Iranian adrols , blue heart dbols , demsa winny nothing touches em imo ...

ickyrica, fodsod and NorthMich like this.
  12. fodsod

fodsod Member

giphy (5).gif

13. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

fodsod likes this.
  14. fodsod

fodsod Member

No doubt. Bro, digging the new avatar pic. Looking like an absolute beast. Off season is being good to you.

LordSamuilo likes this.
  15. LordSamuilo

LordSamuilo Member

Thanks bro , much appreciated. .. hell yeah , Im loving it right now !!

I just finally found the right combination of training volume , food intake , and rest days and it was like flipping on a switch . The scale just exploded , and ive some how manage to keep some half decent conditioning . So definitely no complaints here .

How about you brother , everything going good over your way ?

fodsod likes this.
  16. fodsod

fodsod Member

All good bro. Just rolled into my second phase of bulking. Similar situation as yours. A change in training procedures to a program I've never tried before combined with a well proven PED protocol slightly tweaked has put me in to a situation where I'm off season heavy, full and strong but with substantially better conditioning. Bascially, all the good parts of off season without feeling like I'm dying. :)

LordSamuilo likes this.
  17. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

18. Slammich

Slammich Member

I do. All the time. Just re upped with them actually.

19. NorthMich

Is there a brand of glass that’s known to be better quality than others?

20. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

Thanks boss. Have an order with them that’s “pending manual review”. Wanted to make sure I’m not getting myself flagged for anything