Start up home brew shopping list for supplies

Anyone know a good site where to buy quality ptfe or nylon serynge filters 0.22 um, 33mm diameter

Would like to avoid using the cheap chinese stuff i bought from aliexpress
Most times someone buy from local shop they bought from china and just repack .. most times dont so its 99% china all of it

Basically a personal UGL. Everything besides a sanitation unit. They hadn’t charged my card yet so I called and they said it’s under review. But they charged my card for the chemicals and I’ve already got them delivered. Very weird
Can u be more correct? Should help others to be avare of that shop

Yea me too. When ordered I just thought the warning was just for show and they wouldn't require it. But they did ask for it.

But i figured they had my address my credit card so it shouldn't make a difference. But if the dea comes a knocking to check in on my capsule maker I'll let you guys know. I bet it's more of a deterrence, and what ever govt agency that requires it, I dunno if dea or fda or whoever, probably just wants to keep tabs on every "pill making device" out there.

I compare it to showing my license for my ephedrine at the pharmacy.
Hey you can go around all of that crap. I ordered two or three different sized plates/ machines off the Chinese website TEMU. It was cheap as hell also. Comes straight from China in about a week or so and no one knows except you and China.

Is buying a beaker from Med Supply any different quality than buying it off Amazon? Some of the comments on Amazon say don't heat the beaker, even though the ad says you can heat it.

Is buying a beaker from Med Supply any different quality than buying it off Amazon? Some of the comments on Amazon say don't heat the beaker, even though the ad says you can heat it.
ive used both they both work just fine

As long as you buy a Lab Borosilicate Glass Beaker you will be good (can heat it)

Hey guys, I remember seeing a while ago someone had posted up a very thorough shopping list for medlab listing everything you needed to get started. Does anyone have a list they wouldn't mind posting? Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything or picking the wrong options.
I got a lot of stuff on Amazon I can send you a list of stuff if you want and a couple thing I learned I wouldn’t even call them mistakes but just pointers to make things more efficient and more accurate…just let me know bro I ended up being able to make some really good gear and it’s fucking smooth I got it down to each compound that I can do with the most minimal amount of solvents

Sponsors