steroaas.is

ATTENTION

THIS SITE IS SCAM PURE! I MADE SEVERAL ORDERS FROM DIFFERENT BRANDS AND EVERYTHING WAS FAKE!!

They even sell bioniche ampuls but bioniche never produced ampuls.

This site is very popular on a german site called extrembodybuilding, if you post a negative feed back they block your account! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE ITS 1000% SCAM!!

#STEROAAS.IS

Was reading through all the pages.

Doesnt seem to be reliable reseller, complete ignores everyone questions and keeps spamming with lab tests lol

Was reading through all the pages.

Doesnt seem to be reliable reseller, complete ignores everyone questions and keeps spamming with lab tests lol

BECAUSE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

HE ALSO HAS A ACCOUNT ON THIS PAGE WITH THE NAME "VISIONAZ" OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS. HE IS A SCAMMER HE SHOULD BE BLOCKED.

ATTENTION

THIS SITE IS SCAM PURE! I MADE SEVERAL ORDERS FROM DIFFERENT BRANDS AND EVERYTHING WAS FAKE!!

They even sell bioniche ampuls but bioniche never produced ampuls.

This site is very popular on a german site called extrembodybuilding, if you post a negative feed back they block your account! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE ITS 1000% SCAM!!

#STEROAAS.IS

That is not correct. you have never ordered from us before, i know who you are your statements are not correct, bioniche produced in ampuls, you can see that in the official bioniche shop! and no "VISIONAZ" does not belong to us but to darkbb. but you are welcome to tell shit thanks

That is not correct. you have never ordered from us before, i know who you are your statements are not correct, bioniche produced in ampuls, you can see that in the official bioniche shop! and no "VISIONAZ" does not belong to us but to darkbb. but you are welcome to tell shit thanks
LMAO SHUT THE FUCK UP INBRED I ORDERED 4 TIMES FROM YOUR SHIT PAGE TO TEST DIFFERENT BRANDS YOU OFFER AND ALL 4 OF THEM WAS FAKE JUST FUCKING OIL. AND DON'T CORRECT ME ABOUT BIONICHE RETARD I KNOW EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT BIONICHE MORON THEY NEVER PRODUCED AMPULS FUCKFACE, HOPE SOMEONE GETS YOUR SITE DOWN WITH DDOS ATTACKS GO FUCK YOUR RETARDED CAT INBRED
Screenshot_20210501_064631_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpgScreenshot_20210501_064635_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpgScreenshot_20210501_064639_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpgScreenshot_20210501_064646_de.gmx.mobile.android.mail.jpg

Also you piece of shit you ignored me when I messaged you and told you that your PH REMEDIE stuff is fake. You don't answer your emails either, shit customer service, also you ship from poland. BIG BIG RED Flag, 99% of all packages that comes from poland are fake roids. Same with pharmacom by the way, they ship Their EU stuff also from poland. That's the reason why my pharmacom EU order was trash.

Franky white is your alias name Right, change it to Franky shit face scammer literally wasted 400€ on your cheap garbage fake shit

you scammers check the bioniche page
http://www.check-bioniche.com (www.check-bioniche.com)

the official shop is www.bionichepharma.eu here you also have ampuls

Bioniche Pharma

if we only sell garbage as you say why are you supposedly ordering from us !!! you are just a scammer who makes many shops bad, look for a hobby thanks

you scammers check the bioniche page
http://www.check-bioniche.com (www.check-bioniche.com)

the official shop is www.bionichepharma.eu here you also have ampuls

Bioniche Pharma

if we only sell garbage as you say why are you supposedly ordering from us !!! you are just a scammer who makes many shops bad, look for a hobby thanks
You fucking retard, first of all

The first link to verify your shit stuff with codes is easy to fake

Second link, this is also a fake shop, I literally know the owner of the page, it's a student from Estonia and his stuff is also garbage ordered from him too.

Also the third link, are you so fucking retarded you mf inbred, that you believe that this link is the real Bioniche site which offers fucking PAYPAL AND BANKTRANSFER as payment method?

I swear to God you make my blood boil

Just fuck off with your shit stuff moron

You fucking retard, first of all

The first link to verify your shit stuff with codes is easy to fake

Second link, this is also a fake shop, I literally know the owner of the page, it's a student from Estonia and his stuff is also garbage ordered from him too.

Also the third link, are you so fucking retarded you mf inbred, that you believe that this link is the real Bioniche site which offers fucking PAYPAL AND BANKTRANSFER as payment method?

I swear to God you make my blood boil

Just fuck off with your shit stuff moron

yes of course you know everyone

i think it's nice that i bring your blood to the boil, i'm very happy

since you are so dissatisfied please leave thread and scam somewhere else

Guys please don't order from this German fag, he is a scammer. There are enough sources for yall to order from instead of his crap polska fake juice.

Also only his retarded fellow's are giving positiv feedback, don't waste your money on his shit stuff.

#steroaas.is #scam #fake #STEROAAS.IS #steroaasis #fakeroids #garbage #liar #scammer #shit #trash #fakejuice #dontbuyhere

Guys please don't order from this German fag, he is a scammer. There are enough sources for yall to order from instead of his crap polska fake juice.

Also only his retarded fellow's are giving positiv feedback, don't waste your money on his shit stuff.

#steroaas.is #scam #fake #STEROAAS.IS #steroaasis #fakeroids #garbage #liar #scammer #shit #trash #fakejuice #dontbuyhere
ah I understand

you insult us, you insult other shops, you insult other users

now everyone can form their own opinion of what kind of person you are

thanks

@Davidyou shouldn't ordered in the first place from him , he's a known scammer.

also bioniche was good 7-8 years earlier the last 5-6 years is just oil big scam

If you order from this source then you're obviously dumb and deserve to be scammed.
Nobody deserves to be Scammed. Nobody needs to explain to me who this guy is, as I am well aware of who he is. A lot of members here don’t. You do all the homework, you wait for source testing, you wait and watch. At some point you may feel confident enough to pull the trigger. I’m sure David44 did just that. Blind testing helps keep sources honest and customer’s confident there getting clean properly dosed gear. There’s a good chance at some point, unless your lucky, you may get a Fucken too, someday, The last thing you want Jc420 is a member telling you, your dumb if you order from this source.

Nobody deserves to be Scammed. Nobody needs to explain to me who this guy is, as I am well aware of who he is. A lot of members here don’t. You do all the homework, you wait for source testing, you wait and watch. At some point you may feel confident enough to pull the trigger. I’m sure David44 did just that. Blind testing helps keep sources honest and customer’s confident there getting clean properly dosed gear. There’s a good chance at some point, unless your lucky, you may get a Fucken too, someday, The last thing you want Jc420 is a member telling you, your dumb if you order from this source.

I disagree. We all deserve to get scammed if we buy from sources like this one. I got scammed once too and I did the exact same thing like David. Never ever do business with a source that isn't 100% reliable, tested and reviewed.
If it makes you feel better, these scammers live like this for some time until they mess with the wrong person or organization. Then you read on the news 10 years later how they found buried bones somewhere.

Honestly I never had any issue with this source. Been ordering since the euroroid days (previous site he had). Had to ordered like 10x or so.

Always fast communicating, pretty good prices and legit stuff. At least what I got. Recently mostly ordered oils from Harmony Pharma and orals from BiosiraX, everything top notch. Used by me and a lot of other people.