steroaas.is

Honestly I never had any issue with this source. Been ordering since the euroroid days (previous site he had). Had to ordered like 10x or so.

Always fast communicating, pretty good prices and legit stuff. At least what I got. Recently mostly ordered oils from Harmony Pharma and orals from BiosiraX, everything top notch. Used by me and a lot of other people.
Why you lying, just stop lying dude, biosera is literally garbage, I will get better results by injecting my piss then using biosira, everyone knows biosira is garbage gosh are they sending you freebies or paying you to lie for them or what

Why you lying, just stop lying dude, biosera is literally garbage, I will get better results by injecting my piss then using biosira, everyone knows biosira is garbage gosh are they sending you freebies or paying you to lie for them or what
Dude, I'm just telling you my experience with him. Got lots of emails from him back and forth, payed everything obviously. Can show you SS of it.

BiosiraX's anavar and winstrol were legit. Harmony injectables, at least test en, tren en and EQ too. Literally used by me and + 5 other people. Feedback was awesome from everyone.

Recently bought some pre workout from Magnus, clen from maximus and some dapoxetine.

Communication and shipping was pretty good. About the products I've only tried Magnus pre workout and it kicks in. DMAA never let de down.

Recently bought some pre workout from Magnus, clen from maximus and some dapoxetine.

Communication and shipping was pretty good. About the products I've only tried Magnus pre workout and it kicks in. DMAA never let de down.
thank you for being satisfied with us

next weekend we will post more analyzes of harmony tablets thanks