Steroid Lab Testing - Purpose of Forum and New Thread Title Formatting

I like this. Does anyone ever get concerned about pulling bad bloods from a source then posting the results knowing the sourCe has all,your personal info.

Why the "Steroid Lab Testing" subforum was created?

The "labmax" and "mass spec" threads have a whole lot of data about various products. Unfortunately, it's was often difficult to find specific results once they became buried in the thread. In order to improve accessibility (and google indexing) of this data, MESO has created a dedicated subforum for the reports.

"Steroid Lab Testing" subforum guidelines

The "steroid lab testing" subforum is only for threads containing analytical reports related to steroid products e.g. mass spectrometry, Labmax, serum, etc

IMPORTANT: Each new report must be posted in its own thread for discussion. The recommended title format is one that that identifies important keywords of interest. Please post all new threads using the following recommended title format:

[lab name] [product name] - [type of testing e.g. labmax/GC/MS/serum] - [date of testing yyyy-mm] [performed by (who performed testing)]
Hello honorable Millard,

I am Tuk, a vendor from ASC, China.
I noticed that suppliers can only be active in two subforums.

Here is one of them.
I don't have permission to post in {Steroid Underground}.

May I know what should I do? What are the other rules that I should learn.

Thank you very much for your dedication. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best regards,
Tuk

Hello honorable Millard,

I am Tuk, a vendor from ASC, China.
I noticed that suppliers can only be active in two subforums.

Here is one of them.
I don't have permission to post in {Steroid Underground}.

May I know what should I do? What are the other rules that I should learn.

Thank you very much for your dedication. Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best regards,
Tuk

Thank you very much! My test report is posted at {https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/asc-angel-shanghai-chem.134425940/}

I should sign up for another account. Is it possible to have two accounts at the same time? I am confused. I hope I can get your answer.

And again thank you very much!