Steroid stack for manual labor job

Oly

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on a steroid stack that will make my job easier, while also enhancing my strength.

I'm not interested in size, i'd really like to focus on gaining lean muscle tissue, and strength. I am considering tossing Deca into the realm of possibility for the joint health benefits, but i have no prior experience with it.

Can you suggest a fairly simple regimen that supports lean muscle growth, endurance, and joint health (if there are other options besides Deca, if not, a how-to on safely using Deca would be awesome.)

I have a few on hand from prior cycles. I have test and tren at the moment, but havent cycled in a few years now. I'm not against orals as long as my liver doesnt turn into a hand grenade....

Thank you in advance.

More info needed, age, stats, past cycle experience, are you a blast and cruise guy, etc etc

IMO just using 150 mg test gives me drive and motivation, strength and decent gains, mainly more about diet, sleep, lifestyle is more important though

I plan to try out cruising on NPP for joint lubrication, also TRT+ dose of test.

250mg/wk test c
200-400mg/wk npp
5-10iu/wk hgh

I get bloods every 6 months for trt so we’ll see how this goes, last bloods on 200mg/wk test and 5iu hgh were good, so good my endo said I “could handle alot of test” lol funny guy he is

Edit: your dosage may vary, Im 260lb

Last edited:
More info needed, age, stats, past cycle experience, are you a blast and cruise guy, etc etc

IMO just using 150 mg test gives me drive and motivation, strength and decent gains, mainly more about diet, sleep, lifestyle is more important though
30 year old male
height: 6'-1"
weight: 200 pounds
bf percentage: 20% (or around there)
past cycles: test (HRT levels), test (450mg/wk), Tren (200mg/wk)
historically was blast and cruise, been off all substances for around 18 months
been on a very strict diet of high protein/fat for about 3 years, lost tons of weight as a result, keeping diet as is has kept the weight off for 2-ish years now.

750 TestE/C/Sust
600 EQ
50 Anadrol before bed
5-10iu HGH before bed

If you don't have enough resistance on that I don't know....

If you are fat, consider getting lean before.