Steroid stack for manual labor job

Oly

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on a steroid stack that will make my job easier, while also enhancing my strength.

I'm not interested in size, i'd really like to focus on gaining lean muscle tissue, and strength. I am considering tossing Deca into the realm of possibility for the joint health benefits, but i have no prior experience with it.

Can you suggest a fairly simple regimen that supports lean muscle growth, endurance, and joint health (if there are other options besides Deca, if not, a how-to on safely using Deca would be awesome.)

I have a few on hand from prior cycles. I have test and tren at the moment, but havent cycled in a few years now. I'm not against orals as long as my liver doesnt turn into a hand grenade....

Thank you in advance.

More info needed, age, stats, past cycle experience, are you a blast and cruise guy, etc etc

IMO just using 150 mg test gives me drive and motivation, strength and decent gains, mainly more about diet, sleep, lifestyle is more important though

I plan to try out cruising on NPP for joint lubrication, also TRT+ dose of test.

250mg/wk test c
200-400mg/wk npp
5-10iu/wk hgh

I get bloods every 6 months for trt so we’ll see how this goes, last bloods on 200mg/wk test and 5iu hgh were good, so good my endo said I “could handle alot of test” lol funny guy he is

Edit: your dosage may vary, Im 260lb

Last edited:
More info needed, age, stats, past cycle experience, are you a blast and cruise guy, etc etc

IMO just using 150 mg test gives me drive and motivation, strength and decent gains, mainly more about diet, sleep, lifestyle is more important though
30 year old male
height: 6'-1"
weight: 200 pounds
bf percentage: 20% (or around there)
past cycles: test (HRT levels), test (450mg/wk), Tren (200mg/wk)
historically was blast and cruise, been off all substances for around 18 months
been on a very strict diet of high protein/fat for about 3 years, lost tons of weight as a result, keeping diet as is has kept the weight off for 2-ish years now.

Testosterone only 150-300mg, depends on how physical it is and your response. Also if you train or not. Personally knowing myself I'd use 200-300mg for such purpose.

Don't be a fool and think you need bunch of steroids. You don't want pumps and sides to interfere with your work and sleep.

30 year old male
height: 6'-1"
weight: 200 pounds
bf percentage: 20% (or around there)
past cycles: test (HRT levels), test (450mg/wk), Tren (200mg/wk)
historically was blast and cruise, been off all substances for around 18 months
been on a very strict diet of high protein/fat for about 3 years, lost tons of weight as a result, keeping diet as is has kept the weight off for 2-ish years now.
If you’ve been on a very strict diet for 3 years and you’re still at 20% bf then what the hell were you at bf% when you ran your other cycles which included Tren ?!

Not even sure if you need it but agree with others that actually answered with common sense. 180-200 mgs test cyp. Injected 2-3 times a week. Reevalute yourself in a few months….

Howdy everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions on a steroid stack that will make my job easier, while also enhancing my strength.

I'm not interested in size, i'd really like to focus on gaining lean muscle tissue, and strength. I am considering tossing Deca into the realm of possibility for the joint health benefits, but i have no prior experience with it.

Can you suggest a fairly simple regimen that supports lean muscle growth, endurance, and joint health (if there are other options besides Deca, if not, a how-to on safely using Deca would be awesome.)

I have a few on hand from prior cycles. I have test and tren at the moment, but havent cycled in a few years now. I'm not against orals as long as my liver doesnt turn into a hand grenade....

Thank you in advance.
Yes thank you for tagging me Iris

OP what type of work are you doing exactly? i also use anabolics to enhance my work performance (I work in a warehouse lifting thousands boxes by hand each night) although also spend a lot of time at the gym in conjunction.

Yes thank you for tagging me Iris

OP what type of work are you doing exactly? i also use anabolics to enhance my work performance (I work in a warehouse lifting thousands boxes by hand each night) although also spend a lot of time at the gym in conjunction.
Hey man, curious about some things too. I currently work pretty physical job too and I'm active outside of it.

What steroids are you running? Also are you on the leaner side genetically or you just put in a lot of effort in to your diet? You look very lean almost shredded in your pic. Good job. Looking good.

I find my maintenance to be pretty high calories and protein wise, but I'm a bit larger individual in person.

Howdy everyone,

Thank you in advance.
Using AAS for a physical job sounds like a bad idea. The risk and health effects are not worth it. If the job is wrecking your body take the AAS money and figure out how to change jobs or get inti less physical work. Beating up your body at work and using health harming drugs to get by will have a very poor outcome eventually.

Gaining lean tissue is the same thing as gaining size.

If your testosterone is low take TRT. If it is naturally in good range just do what's needed to keep it there. GH at 2 - 3 IU may be useful. Other than that the risk reward is not good if you are blasting for a labor job. There's not enough overtime pay to make up for for the health damage constant AAS use will cause.

The only caveat I can think of is that if there was some kind of opportunity for me to make a hell of a lot of money for a more temporary job like 6 to 12 months but I had to use AAS during that time it may be worth it. If you're talking about doing this for years on end then don't do it.

The only caveat I can think of is that if there was some kind of opportunity for me to make a hell of a lot of money for a more temporary job like 6 to 12 months but I had to use AAS during that time it may be worth it.
Exactly this, but highly unlikely that labour job pays that good in the real world.

Using AAS for a physical job sounds like a bad idea. The risk and health effects are not worth it. If the job is wrecking your body take the AAS money and figure out how to change jobs or get inti less physical work. Beating up your body at work and using health harming drugs to get by will have a very poor outcome eventually.

Gaining lean tissue is the same thing as gaining size.

If your testosterone is low take TRT. If it is naturally in good range just do what's needed to keep it there. GH at 2 - 3 IU may be useful. Other than that the risk reward is not good if you are blasting for a labor job. There's not enough overtime pay to make up for for the health damage constant AAS use will cause.

The only caveat I can think of is that if there was some kind of opportunity for me to make a hell of a lot of money for a more temporary job like 6 to 12 months but I had to use AAS during that time it may be worth it. If you're talking about doing this for years on end then don't do it.
Finally someone said it..... imagine to not workout and blast gear for a minimum paying job man haha